You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Kindly set right this technical mistake and provide update about Information Updates

I was unwell for a long time and thanks to God, I have recovered quite well. I have just completed a couple of my pending articles. I tried to negotiate the Article page, but it is unresponsive. What is the problem? Is there a technical snag or something?

I request Saji Sir to please help. Please do look into this Sir, and do the needful.

Similarly, Vandana Madam had requested a pause sometime ago, on the inputs related to Information Updates on colleges and Schools. Can I now contribute these updates?

Please rectify the technical problem. And please do help souls like me to become very active again.
    AB Sivakumar,

Good to know that your health is restored and you are active here once again. Just now I have updated the thread about update info. and informed members that they can resume their submissions there.

Let us know what exactly is the issue you are facing in the Articles section. It is not understood when you said it is 'unresponsive'.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Happy to note that you recovered well from your ill health and are back to normal. I wish you will start your active participation once again on this site. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Saji Sir, The problem has now gone. I guess it had to do with the internet connection in this part of the country. I am just about starting to write a new article. Thank you.

Rao Sir, Thanks a lot as well. I do hope to get back to being very active. I enjoyed your input regarding the "to be " Sunday experience. My thread was closed for some reason am unable to fathom at this point in time. Nevertheless, it has been read by a couple of people. That is ok. The core message still stands. We always learn from others.

Happy to note that you have recovered from your ailments and now looking forward to contributing actively but at the same time, you are stuck up with some issues and as such you cannot proceed in the article section. Hope this issue is fixed soon in your favour.
    I wish you all the best.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.