You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

Evolution of slip and slide

Slip and slide is a kid toy where kids used to slide in a plastic sheet which will become wet when the surface is wet. Mostly it is used in water rides.

With the theme of this, recently people tried slip and slide foot ball tournament. Also kids played this slip and slide foot ball.

As usual the commercial started kit/gift pack like slip and slide splash football which has a 20 ft inflatable field goal with football, players, soaking jets connect to a water hose. Also for kids, inflatable football goal ready for hosting parties too.

Have you ever tried any of these slip and slide on water rides and the recent inflatable football fun? If so please share your experience.

This is entry for words pair slip and slide
    Once all my family members went to a park where all water games are available. There this slip-and-slide game is there on the water rides. My sons enjoyed the same as they were kids at that time and my wife accompanied them. But I have not participated.
    The commercial kit of slip and splash flash football game was purchased by my son in Bangalore and my granddaughters are trying to have fun with that. These days many such game toys are appearing in the market and children are opting for those items.

drrao
    always confident

Thank you @Dr.Rao on your hand on experience of my theory only. Today after reading Partha's thread on Pele, I felt, hereafter, the commercial who are making this slip and slide football will have this Pele's replica too.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.