You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

December 2022 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the December 2022 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits section.
    Congratulations to all the members who have made it to receive cash payment for December 2022. I hope and wish that they will be continuing their good work in this portal and will be earning cash payments like this in the future also. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all those who have received cash payment for the month of Dec '22. Hope to see more activities, interactions and contributions from all the members in 2023.
    'Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all'.
    -Aristotle

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who received the cash payment for the month of December 2022. This is the last payment of the year and I too received the payment this month. Thank you ISC.
    Regards,
    Ramya

I am happy to see my name in the list of cash payments for December 2022. I have uploaded the filled invoice for effective payment. I congratulate other member who got payment this month.

Congratulations to all 14 of us who are eligible for payment for our contributions for the last month of 2022. It would be good to see more members getting on the list of eligible payees, with the hope of getting back to the good old days when even 20+ members were eligible. This can be achieved when more members contribute to multiple sections and do not restrict themselves primarily to the forum and the AE section.

Happy earnings to everyone in 2023!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks to the webmaster for announcing the cash payments for the month of December 2022. I congratulate all the members who got cash awards for this month. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to all who are eligible for cash payment and hope they will continue earning even more throughout the year. For that, we all need to contribute to the various sections of ISC and the same is applied to those who couldn't make it this time. Making valuable contributions regularly is the way out and I am sure if we try we can do it.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Nice to be among the privileged fourteen expecting to receive a payment from ISC on the first month of the New Year. Hopefully, coming month onwards, more of us will be able to get into the privileged list. All the best to everyone till then.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.