You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Introducing myself after a long gap

After a long gap, I wish to come back to this forum. Hope all of you will accept me.

With warm regards. I hope I can contribute into this forum, as used to do earlier. I request all friends here to accept me as a co writer. Thank you all.
    Sankaran sir, you do not need an introduction here, except, may be, for the new comers. It is really heartening to note that you will be active here from now. We have been missing your presence and if I am not mistaken, we had sent you messages inquiring about your well being and seeking your contributions. I recollect a similar thread that you posted during February last year. Hope that you are keeping fine and that the New Year will urge you to and usher in posts in different sections from your side. This return and your affirmation is actually a new year gift. Get set, go..sir!

I suggest you go through this comprehensive guidelines to refresh yourself about the changes here.

'Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all'.
    -Aristotle

It is heartening to note that you want to remain active in this channel again and if you have made this resolution in the new year, it would be pleasant news for the entire members. As far as I remember sir, you had been active in most of the forums way back to 2017 and then there was a silence from your end probably on your health grounds.
    You need not take any permission from us, members, since we all are aware of your potentials and in fact your presence in the different forums would enlighten us to be benefited from your ideas.

There is no need of separate advertisement for a flower shop. Its fragrance itself drags many near to that. Similarly the separate notification for introduction is not necessary for this author. His contributions are advice to other ISCians.
    Welcome sir!

We welcome you back and we all will be delighted to see your post again here. I think no introduction is required for people like you who did exceptionally well on this site earlier. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Welcome back. I remember you working here from 2016 to 2019 and then you took a break from writing here probably due to age-related reasons. You were mainly contributing in the forum section and I still remember your balanced observations and comments on many posts and sometimes you floated posts on various issues vibrant at that time.
    It is a matter of great happiness to see old members coming back and willing to contribute again.

Knowledge is power.

T M Sankaran ji,
    We welcome you back to action in ISC. If I recall right you had sometime mentioned about constructing a house or moving to an interior place/village etc. Can you update a bit on that?
    In fact I was thinking of you when I recently came to the place you were residing earlier. Tomorrow also I may be passing by that place when I have to go to Ernakulam.
    Anyway it is nice to know that you will be active again in ISC. Wlcome.

I am very much delighted to see the responses to my introductory remarks. I hope I can be one among you, and continue to post new threads and also respond to respected members' threads.
    Much water has flown since I discontinued. May be I can post soon some posts of common interest. Regards!

tmsankaran

Happy to have you back! Need I say more?
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Sankaran Sir, I was eagerly waiting for your return. Please continue and contribute regularly without taking much strain.
    (a) Those who have forgotten Noakhali, how can they protest Sandeshkhali?
    (b) Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it. ---------- Salvador Dali

Sankaran Sir, I am in awe after going through your profile page. We are very fortunate to have you as a member of ISC and thankfully with your return to the channel, we will get to hear from you more often.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Let me thank everybody who encouraged me by welcoming back. Personally, I wanted to continue as an active contributer in this forum. But, mentally something was blocking me. Perhaps, it was after the Corona days. I withdrew almost from every open activities. Now, I have started getting involved in public affairs.
    Thanks to all who welcomed me back ??

tmsankaran

Sankaran sir, you are always welcome and everyone is eagerly waiting for your return here. Contribute regularly by sharing your views on various topics and you can keep the fear of the virus away. It is true that COVID-19 affected the whole world badly and those periods were really depressing. After a lot of interruption, things are becoming normal now but we all need to be careful. I am sure the vibrant posts on the Forum section will help us feel better and equally, your contributions will enrich us in many ways.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• Sign In to post your comments