You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award for Dec '22- Winner!

Dev Arora is the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of Dec '22. He is relatively a new member but could make his presence felt right from the time he joined the site. After being not so active during a short time in between, he came back with renewed energy and has been actively contributing to different sections during the period. Hope he will get more laurels this year. We wish him all the best.

The Star of the Month will receive a cash reward of Rs 600/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner!
    Congratulations Dev Arora for winning the Star of the month award. It's relatively good to see a new member being winning the monthly star award. Your presence could definitely be seen in all the other sections of ISC. Keep up the good work and I hope you win more such awards.

Hearty congratulations to Dev Arora for being the winner of the star of the month award for the month of December 2022. Hope you contribute to ISC in the same way and win more awards like this.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to Dev Arora for winning the Star of the month award for the month of December 2022. Really his contributions are of a high standard. I hope and wish he will continue his good work and win many many awards in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Dev Arora for winning the Star of the month award for the month of December 2022. I hope that he will continue his good work in the coming days.

Congratulations Dev Arora for winning this prestigious monthly star award. Well done! Keep those contributions coming in various sections, pocket those deserved earnings, and win some more laurels.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I am thankful to ISC for choosing me for the star of the month award. I joined this portal when I was just 17 and in the past two years, I learned a lot from here. I don't get much time from my studies for regular contributions but when my exams are over or during my spare time I try my best to make contributions here. Members and editors are too much cooperative and help you even when we are not regular and I am thankful to everyone as I generate a lot of learning from all of you.

Hearty congratulations to Dev Arora for getting the Star of the Month award for the month of December 2022. He is contributing nicely and deserves such awards. I hope and wish that he will keep contributing with the same zeal and vigor in the future also. All the best and have a satisfying creative journey in this portal.
    Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to Dev Arora on his Star of the Month award for the month of December 2022. In the sky of ISC, Dev Arora is also glittering. Wishing him to contribute more and more.

My heartiest congratulations to Dev Arora for getting the award of the star of the month for December 2022. This new star has shown his brilliance in the different forums and he deserves for such an award. Hope that he will come up with more valuable contributions in the upcoming time.

First of all my heartiest congratulation to shining star Dev Arora for winning the Star of the Month award for the month of December 2022. In short period he contribute almost all section of ISC. Best of luck for next rewards.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations Dev Arora for making a comeback with a bang by winning this prestigious Star of the Month award. It is good to see you contributing in different sections. Your performance in the forum is also quite remarkable. So all the best to you. Keep on contributing with the same gusto and win many more laurels at ISC.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Dev Arora for winning Star of the Month award for Dec '22.

He is deserving to be named Star, as he is recently contributing some quality and balanced contents.

Even as a new member he was a participant in various contests and GD and had been winner or co-winner in many contests.
    Hope to see more and more quality contents. Also best wishes for his academic career and further .

The cash reward and points to the winner has been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.' -Miles Kington

Congratulations to you Dev Arora. Keep shining like a star!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.