You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Dec '22- Winners!

With the persisting doubt that some sections are being neglected, we are now announcing the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Dec '22-

Wizards

Articles-
    None

Forum-
    Umesh

Ask Experts-
    Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao

Jobs-
    M.A. Vimala

Colleges and Schools-
    None

Super Contributors

Updates-
    Dev Arora

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My heartiest congratulations to Umesh, Dev Arora and M.A. Vimla for being adjudged as Wizard Award Winners and Super Contributor Winner Dev Arora for the month of December' 22.
    All the participants contribute quality postings in the different forums and they deserve such prestigious awards. Hope they will maintain the same spirit in the time ahead.

Sheo Shankar, did you miss out on Dr Rao and Vimala? I think so. Let not congratulatory messages be a mere formality.
    'Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.' -Miles Kington

I am happy about my award and thank ISC for it. I also congratulate all the other winners in the respective categories and wish them more accolades like this in the future. Well done members and keep up the spirit of creative writing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Umesh, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, and M.A. Vimala for winning the Wizard awards, and Dev Arora for the Super Contributor award.

While it is good to see repeat winners as no doubt they are contributing on a consistent basis, it would be equally nice to see new winners. It is hoped that others, including newly joined members and returning alumni, put in more effort to contribute to the various sections.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you Saji Sir for my omissions and the same has been corrected.

Congratulations to :Umesh, Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao and M.A. Vimala the winners of Wizard awards for the month of Dec '22.
    Congratulations to Dev Arora, the winner of Super Contributor award -for updates-for the month of Dec '22.

I thank ISC and the jury for selecting me for a wizard award for Ask Expert section for the month of December 2022. I congratulate the other winners of Wizard and super contributor awards for the same month. I hope and wish that all the winners will maintain their good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I thank all the members who conveyed their best wishes to me on this occasion.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you ISC for the wizard award. And also thank you to all the members who all wished me. Congratulations to the winners Umesh, Dr.Srinivasa Rao, and Dev Arora for receiving the award in their respective sections. Hoping that all contributors will receive the awards for their hard work and wishing good luck in advance.

My congratulations to Umesh sir, Dr Rao and M.A. Vimala for their Wizard awards and to Dev Arora for his Super Contributor award. All of them have done well in their respective sections and hope they will keep up their good work. At the same time, we need to think of the other sections which remain neglected. They are equally important sections and with our regular contributions to those sections, the popularity of ISC is bound to increase.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Umesh sir, Dr. Rao and M.A. Vimala, and Dev Arora for their wizard award and Super Contributor award respectively. I wish them all the best.

Hearty congratulations to Umesh, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, and M.A. Vimala for being selected as winners of the Wizard award for the month of December 2022, and also congratulations to Dev Arora for winning the super contributor award.
    Regards,
    Ramya

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.' -Miles Kington

Congratulations to Umesh, Dr. SrinivasaRao, Vimala and Dev Arora on their winning. Let such awards motivate other ISCns to enlist themselves.

Congratulations to the wizard and super contributor award winners Umesh, Dr Srinivasa Rao, MA Vimla and Dev Arora. Good job by all of you. All the best for all your forthcoming contributions and more such laurels for you.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.