You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Fortnight contest- 01st to 15th Jan '23- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Fortnight Contest for the period 01st to 15th Jan '23. Let us have better ideas, better narrations and more responses please.

Winner (Only one winner this time again)

Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread We need to turn inwards

Special prizes -

1. Shampa Sadhya for the thread Let smile be as contagious as yawning

2. Umesh for his thread We must learn to reciprocate in our lives and

3. Venkiteswaran for the thread Allowing foreign university campuses in India- Is it going to be good or bad

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- and 60 points each and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    Congratulations Sankalan Bhattacharya, Shampa Sadhya, Umesh, and Venkiteswaran for your prize-winning threads. It is great to see such diverse topics brought up for discussion and we hope to see many more such interesting ones, with more responses, too, in every forum thread.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I like to convey my heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Fortnight contest- 01st to 15th Jan '23. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming fortnights.
    drrao
    always confident

I feel happy for my award and thank ISC for it. I also congratulate all the other winners in the respective categories and wish them more accolades like this in the future. Well done members and keep up the spirit of creative writing.
    Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to Umesh, Shampa Sadya and Venkateswaran on their winning.

Hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Shampa Sadhya, Umesh, and Venkiteswaran for your prize-winning threads. I wishing you get more awards in the future.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the fortnight context - 1st to 15 th January' 23. Hope all the winners will continue their good contributions in the similar ways in the upcoming time with many more prizes to their credits.

Thanks to ISC for the award and to you all for your good wishes. My congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Umesh and Venkiteswaran sir for their awards. All the posts are interesting and as Saji sir said we need more responses and also more posts to take the discussion forward. That's the essence of the Forum. Fruitful discussions on the posts can definitely help us to go deeper into the issues and is another way to change mindsets.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.' -Miles Kington

Hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for being the winner of the thread of the fortnight contest from 1st to 15th January 2023 and also, congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Umesh, and Venkiteswaran for winning special prizes.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to Sankalan, Shampa Sadhya, Umesh and Venkiteswaran for their respective wins. All your threads are thought-provoking.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.