You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Where is Mr. K Mohan?

I remember one of the most senior members of ISC Mr K Mohan. Why is he not active here? I know he was the most active member in the forum section. But today I visited his profile and found that his last login in 2021. He is not active here for a long time.

I am feeling his absence here for two days.
    Yes, most members who have been with ISC for a long time will have missed his presence in the forum. Unfortunately, he decided to quit and left in a huff.

To be frank, likely he saw it as "interference" when forum editors were simply doing their job in taking the necessary action as per the editing guidelines. Members are fully aware of the rules and guidelines and should adhere to them. He had done the same on an earlier occasion, too, leaving in a huff for some inconsequential reason, and returning after two years when I contacted him. If he genuinely had an affinity to ISC as he always stated, then he will surely return. Let us wait and see.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Yes, I hope he will return and start a new journey with the site. I am also waiting for the day when he comes back.

We should always follow the guidelines provided by the admin it's the discipline we should maintain here.

Honesty is the best policy.

Somehow he lost interest and he is not having any inclination to come back. In between, I was in contact with him and he said that he is not able to find time and he told that he is no more interested in coming back. But, let us be hopeful and expect him to come back.
    If all old members come back and start contributing we will have a very vibrant forum section. Let us hope for the same.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments