You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Fortnight contest- 16th to 31st Mar '23- Winners!

With due apologies for the delay, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Fortnight Contest for the period 16th to 31st Mar '23.

The winners are-

1. Swati Sharma for her thread How long should a person not accept defeat? and

2. Neelam for the thread Does too much commercialization impact spiritual vibes of a religious place?

Special Prizes

1. Roshan Salim for his thread Ramdan is a month for fasting or feasting? Is the true essence of fasting missing in Ramdan?

2. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for the thread Capture the knowledge in a book

3. Indu Singh for her thread Do uou believe in fate? and

4. Dev Arora for his thread Sun in a single day depicts whole life

The Winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- and 60 points each and the Special Prize winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 40/- and 40 points each. A few other eligible threads may be given enhanced points and cc.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of this contest. The members had contributed a variety of forum posts on varied topics during this period. Keep contributing and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

I congratulate all the winners of the Thread of the Fortnight contest- 16th to 31st Mar '23. All the threads are worth the award. I wish all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming fortnights.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to all the winners. All the entries are thought-provoking and entail good discussion. Though the Forum section is now restricted to topics related to education, I hope all the regular contributors to this section will continue doing so in Social Village.

My best wishes to all the other contributors.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulate to all the winners of the Thread of the Fortnight contest- 16th to 31st Mar '23. I wish them all the best.

My congratulations to Swati Sharma, Neelam, Roshan Salim, Hakimuddin, Indu Singh and Dev Arora, winners of the Thread of the Fortnight contest ended in 31st March 2023.

Congratulations to the winners namely Swati Sharma, Neelam, Roshan Salim, Hakimuddin, Indu Singh and Dev Arora for winning the thread of the Fortnight Contest ended on 31 st March 23.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Fortnight contest- 16th to 31st Mar '23. I thank ISC for selecting my thread for a special prize.
    Honesty is the best policy.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all'.
    -Aristotle

"Being on this list is a great achievement,and I'm proud to be part of such a distinguished group.Congratulations to all of us!"
    Service to mankind is service to God.

Congratulations to all Thread of the Fortnight contest- 16th to 31st Mar '23- Winners!

This is my first prize in ISC. Thank you team ISC and lead editor Saji Ganesh!

"Unlock the treasure trove of knowledge's delight,
    Discover the world with wondrous insight."

Congratulations to all the winners for the March-ending fortnight. Well done!

We hope to see the revival of these awards within a few months after the pause this month. Do continue to post quality threads and participate in forum discussions as per the new forum submission policy as forum editors will continue to give enhanced points for quality threads and responses even if no cc is given.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.