You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Article review Which status is still pending

My article review is still pending and my points is decreasing why?
    Can my points changed to cash
    Deepak Keshari,

Refer to your similar post About article review which is still pending and please go through the guidelines provided by LE Saji sir in his response to that post. If you require any clarification, please respond to that post itself rather than creating a new post.

Your responses to some posts may be deleted or kept pending because of which your total points got reduced. If you keep a tab on all your posts and responses you will be able to find out what went wrong. Also, please go through the Help Topics where you will find answers to many of your queries.

You can earn some cc by posting good quality articles and also by contributing to Knowledge Centre. Here points are not converted to earnings directly and your earnings solely depend on the quality of your articles and answers in the Knowledge Centre. I am locking this post for further responses as there there is already a similar thread. Please reply to the other post if you have any queries.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.