You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Can't post in knowledge forum

Hello, I tried to post in knowledge forum. But my access has denied. Help
    Nikhil,

We will check it out. Give us some time.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Nikhil,

Please check now. The access to submit topics as well as answers have been given now. Ensure that you submit topics only as per the requirements, namely, admissions, courses, careers, study abroad topics, etc. Employment opportunity topics in relation to academics are fine but do not submit topics inquiring about jobs.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Vandana mam, I want to know about ward amenities secretary/engineering assistant. Why can't I post about it. I want to clarify my doubts by experts. Can I post now?

How can I ask? There is only one option to add topic. How can I ask questions?

Nikhil,

We have an Ask Expert section that would be suitable for the type of query that you wish to post. Currently, though, that section is closed. The query is also not suitable for either the Knowledge Centre or the forum.

I suggest that you could post the query at our allied site Social Village, where perhaps the members (who are ISC members contributing there as well) could help you out. Submit the query in the forum in the category of Community Nook, and the sub-category of jobs & vocations [https://www.socialvillage.in/forum/category-56-jobs-vocations]

• Sign In to post your comments