You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Do I need to make a second account on ISC?

Hello sir/mam, I was not active on my ISC account for a long time. Now I want to start again here. May you tell me, do I need to make a second account or same account can be continued in future?
    Dolly,

Welcome back! There is absolutely no need to create a second account as there are no login issues with the account and you have posted from that account only. Since you are starting again after a long time do read the Help Topics and Posting Guidelines as many things have changed with time. These guidelines will help you understand how this platform works. There is a new section Knowledge Centre where there is a great opportunity for everyone to contribute topics and answers and earn CC for the answers.

Go ahead and I wish you all the very best.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

But in awards section, one massage is appeared "The credits on this profile is expired due to non-activity for an extended period of time. We have closed all the accounts/liabilities and filed the tax returns accordingly. We do not have any option to recover the expired creit and rewards" and i am not getting the option of recalculate my point and earning.

Welcome back Dolly on the best education platform ISC. As you do not need to create a second account as you have raised the thread, it means you can already use your first account. All the best and hope you will contribute qualitative content at ISC.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Dolly, welcome back. Your account has not been suspended and so you need not create a different one now. But as per the policy issued by the Admin in this regard in 2019, the cash credits and points earned by a member who has been inactive for more than a year will automatically get cancelled. You may refer to this thread for some more details.

But you can always start afresh and start earning points and cash credits. Please check out the links provided by Sankalan in his response above and start becoming active here once again.

'Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all'.
    -Aristotle

Dolly,

You mentioned that you are not getting the option of recalculating your points and earnings. I'll inquire with the admin. about this problem. Also, as advised by others in this thread, don't create a new account. Let me clarify things with the admin.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Dolly,

I have reset your account. Please check if you are able to contribute using the same account.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Welcome back Dolly, I think now all your doubts are cleared. If a member is not logging in for a period of one year as per the new policy of ISC will lose all points and cash credits and the balance remaining also will be lost by the candidate. But once you log in again your account will become active but you will not get lost points. Wish you a long and fruitful journey on ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you everyone for your valuable contribution.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.