A thread a day challenge begins today- Participate and win prizes -Check out the UpdateThe ball starts rolling today!
Friends, we are announcing - 'A thread a day challenge contest'- twelve unique threads, adhering to our new niche on education/academics, in twelve days! Each participating member who takes up the challenge will have to post a thread daily to become a part of this challenge. The challenge also includes a proper follow-up of the thread and replying to responses that are posted until the contest results are announced.
Please note for strict adherence-
A) What you need to do-
1. Post a response to this thread saying that you have accepted the challenge.
2. Post one thread daily, starting from today till the 12th of October, as part of this contest, and give a clickable link to that thread as a response to this thread. You will also have to give a clickable link to this announcement thread in the entry thread.
Fresh update - You can submit the 12 threads spread out or in groups, by the 12th of this month. Thus for example, you can submit multiple threads in a single day, or spread them out over many days, as long as all 12 are submitted no later than the 12th of this month.
3. It may please be noted that only the thread that connects with links as suggested at 2 above will be considered for the contest and not any other thread that you may post during the period. Also, once you must not change your entry once it has been submitted.
4. Keep track of your threads and reply to responses as and when required. It might be in the form of an explanation, clarification, justification, etc.
B) Guidelines -
1. It goes without saying that the guidelines for posting forum threads and responses will definitely be applicable to this challenge as well.
2. You must not repeat the topics that are posted as part of the challenge or otherwise.
3. You must not post on topics that have been posted recently and the threads must not be on the usual run-of-the-mill topics either. Come up with new ideas and thoughts based on academic-related topics that can make one think.
4. The threads should be such that the content is sufficient to enable a meaningful discussion.
5. Poems, stories, jokes, puzzles, or quizzes are not permitted.
6. Proper and logical conception, conversion, execution, and conveyance of ideas and thoughts is an important point to be kept in mind while submitting threads.
First Prize- Overall - Rs 200/-
Best thread- Rs 75 x 2
Best response- Rs 50 x 2
Enhanced points and cc will be awarded to all eligible entries.
The number and format of prizes may be increased or decreased as per the quality and quantity of entries.
You may post a response to this thread in case of any doubt.
Let me remind you all once again to read all the points given above as What-to-do's, Guidelines and Points to be noted and follow them religiously.
It is a challenge. Take it in the right spirit and start off. We expect all our active members, including editors, to take up this challenge and participate in the contest.
What are you waiting for? The game is on!
The ball has started rolling and will stop as the clock strikes midnight on the 12th of Oct '23.