You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Member of the week - Mahesh

Hi Members,

Member of the week award winner for the last week is Mahesh.

Congratulations to the winner. He tried very much to get this award. This is an example for hard work. Members can join here to congratulate Mahesh.
    Congratulations Mahesh. You did a great work. Continue to contribute much....
    Regards,
    Radi

Congrats mahesh.

This award is a great recognition for your hard work. i too wonder at the speed and the spirit you grow and also the manner you respond in the forum messages.

It is good to appreciate your activities. Contribute more in coming days. Flourish with awards and earnings.

All the Best for your future in ISC.

Regards,
    Lenin

India News

Hello Lenin & Radi,

Thank you so much [Thanking Too much late, as I didnt seen this message in last week ]

I will surely contribute more & more in coming days.

Hope for you handover help and regards.

Thanks again,

- Mahesh,
    Member, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Are you Great Fan of Sachin Tedulkar?
    If yes, kindly share your his knowledge of his with us!!
    Join Right Now!!>> To Sachin-Tendulkar-s-Fans-Club

Regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Mahesh,

Congratulations! Really you did hardwork with consistence and persistence. Keep it up.

Regards,
    RK

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi Mahesh,
    Congrats for your achievement . This achievement is only due to your constant hard work. keep it up and also wishing you more success in ISC.

Thanks
    The aim of life is the flowering of person.Nowadays people seem concerned mostly with the perfection of things.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.