You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Best Forum Supporter Award

The next "Best Forum Supporter" award goes to Mahesh.

Mahesh has been providing very clear answers to lot of questions posted in the forum like this. Congratulations to Mahesh.

We are looking forward to see more and more such award winners here.

Post answers for other's questions. Do not copy paste same answer for all questions. Instead, understand the question very well and type the answer specifically for each question.

Editors, when you come across good answers in the forum, please suggest them to Jose Mathew for this award. We are looking forward to offering this award atleast to 2-3 members a week.
    congratulations Mahesh For winning best forum support award also thank you tony for giving more awards to members and encouraging them for their posting.
    Regards,Ranganathan Gold member of ISC

Congratulations Mahesh
    I too realized and appreciate your unconditional support to the members who post their problems and doubts in the forum, hope and expect to continue the same.

Dr. Sanjeev

cograts mahesh. you done great job

Dr. Sanjeev, Ranganathan & Rahul,

Thank you so much for your greetings to me.

Well, I am just doing my work in ISC, simply helping to new members, in their problems and normal questions..

Will continue this steps in future also.

Tony, Thanks too you, selecting me for this award.

regards,
    - Mahesh.

Regards,
    - Mahesh

congrats mahesh and it is very pleasant to know that tony has decided to increase the number of best forum answer 2-3 members in a week so there is much more chance to win for every members randomly

Yes Soubhagya Das, you are right that more members will get the chance to win this award.

But, for that you have to improve your typing tick-tack, to better looking of the posts.

For that please see good exmples of postings, and get some idea of postings so that next winner will be any new member even may be You Too.

Just insert good and improvement words in forum, with informational to that owner of thread. First try to understand what is the answer he want and accordingly to that, try to type good words.

This is very simple and any body can do.

I hope, in coming week, Tony will select atleast 3 members for this award.

Thank you so much for greetings.

*) If still got problem, kindly Post New Message in Forum

*) We, The Senior Members, Editors and the WebMasters will assist your query shortly after posted your message.

*) Wish you all the Best.

regards,
    ~ Mahesh
    (Member, IndiaStudyChannel)
    Forex Trading Tips

Are you Great Fan of Sachin Tedulkar.? Join Right Now, To Sachin-Tendulkar-s-Fans-Club & share his some information with us.
    Regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Mahesh,

Congratulation for this award. Keep posting like this.

Happy Posting

Nilesh Panchal
    College Editor of IndiaStudyChannel
    Your children will become what you are; So be what you want them to be.

Thank you Nilesh,

Regards,
    - Mahesh

Regards,
    - Mahesh

Congratulation Mahesh for being selected as Best Forum Supporter.

Definitely you have helped lot of new members for their query and clarified them also.

Keep going.

Tara

Regards,
    Tara

Congratulations to Mahesh for the Best Forum Supporter. Continue to post your answers and clarifications required by the ISC members.
    Maha

Congratulations Mr. Mahesh.

Please continue to post good answers to the members' queries in the forum.. Hope you will get more and more awards like this.

Raghav

Thank you to all of my best wishers!
    Regards,
    - Mahesh

Hai Mahesh
    Congratulations.I am very glad to wishing you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.