You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New Editor inducted to ISC Group - Mahesh

Hi all ISCians,
    I am pleased to announce the appointment of another editor - Mahesh who has been regularly contributing to ISC from the time he joined ISC 6 months ago.

He will handling the Projects and Forum section primarily but if needed due to the absence of editors, he will edit Fresher Jobs section too. I congratulate him on his appointment and I call everyone to congratulate him with me.

Well Done! I wish him all the best for his editorial venture with IndiaStudyChannel.
    Hi Mahesh
    Congratulations for being an editor of this educational portal. This shows how quick ISC recognises the hard working members. As you will be working on projects and freshers job an important section not only for ISC but for the career of all the members who are on the verge of starting their life and in search of a good job.
    So a big responsibility ahead. Hope you will deliver your best.

Namita Jha
    Editor ISC

Hi Mahesh
    Please Accept My congratulation for being editor of this portal. I hope with this ISC will scale to new heights

K.Sridhar

Proud member of ISC
    K.Sridhar

Hi Mahesh,

Congratulations for the recognition you got from the ISC. Thank you webmasters for providing us one more young dynamic and sincere editor.

All the best Mr Mahesh.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi Mahesh,

Many many congratulations to you to get the chance to edit in India Study Channel. You got the chance for your regaular contribution and for your hard work.

So, please keep it up.

Our best wishes always with you.

Thanking you
    with regards

PRASANTA BORAH

Hi Mahesh,

Congratulations on being selected as editor. You have helped and guided members and new joinees in ISC.

All the best for your editorial role.

Tara

Regards,
    Tara

Hello Members,

Well, this morning gives me great greetings from ISC.
    I accepted your wishes & greetings from you, Namitha Jha, Shridhar, & RK Sir, Prasanta Bohra, & Tara.

In case, you got any problem or any query regarding ISC.

You can ping me at G-Talk service, and my id is -: mahesh2isc

I will be glad & happy to help in your queries.

Regards,
    - Mahesh

Dear Mahesh,

Welcome to the Editorial Panel of ISC. I wish you all the best for this new role and assignment.

Nilesh Panchal
    College Editor of IndiaStudyChannel
    Your children will become what you are; So be what you want them to be.

Congratulations Mahesh, I am really happy to hear that you are into editors panel now !! Heard you are editor for forum and project sections thats really a good opportunity. Hope you make the most of it.

Wish you All the best from bottom of my Heart.
    Keep contributing.

Thanks and Regards,
    A Proud Member of ISC,
    Bharath
    www.MyHomeHyderabad.blogspot.com

Congratulations to have become the editor of ISC.....
    Regards,
    Radi

Hi Mahesh
    Congratulations

Sobha Wilson
    Lighted to Lighten

cogratulations Mahesh.....

Hi Mahesh !
    Congratulations to you. you are the hard working members and ISC gives reward for this. As you will be working on projects and freshers job an important section not only for ISC but for the career of all the members who are on the verge of starting their life and in search of a good job.
    So a big responsibility ahead. Hope you will deliver your best.

I hope you will survive your job by best effort

Thanking you to Mr. Ashish, Sobha Wilson, Radi, Bharath, Nilesh Panchal & Sushil Kumar.

regards,
    ~ Mahesh
    Forex Trading Tips

Regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Mahesh

So,here is your dream comming true to be an editor of ISC and contribute in a more useful manner..

Wish you all the best for your new role.

Hope you will make the best of it.

Regards
    Nemish
    (Editor,IndiaStudyChannel)
    (Feel free to bother me)

Regards,
    Nemish(Editor,IndiaStudyChannel)
    (Feel free to bother me)

Yes, Nemish, I will do my Best, just need some guidence for 2-3 days from you seniors.

regards,
    ~ Mahesh
    Forex Trading Tips

Regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Mahesh , congratulations for your new posting .
    Your hard working and dedication pays you.
    Good luck and have a nice day .

Hi Mahesh,

Congratulations to you being the editor of the India Study Channel. Hope you will do your best for ISC.

Wishing you a best time in ISC

Thanking you
    Jeetumoni

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.