Top MBA Institutes and Colleges in India.
The Bangalore Management Academy, a Management school based in Bangalore, India, offers International MBA Programs, Master and Bachelor degree programs. The college is associated with Edith Cowan University (ECU), Northern Consortium UK, University Of Aberdeen and many other renowned Institutions.
Part Time MBA
ICFAI is the best institute for correspondence MBA. It has recently revised its MBA syllabus and its of high quality. Following are the reason you can choose ICFAI:
1. ICFAI ranks first among the private universities.
2. ICFAI ranks 10th as per the outlook India survey 2006 among the Indian B-Schools.
3. ICFAI has foreign accreditations and collaborations.
4. The course materials are recognized by RBI (Reserve bank of India).
5. ICFAI is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) recently
6. ICFAI has centers all over India and exams can be given anywhere in India and even from abroad.
7. E-learning, communications and user convenience
8. ICFAI has experience of more than 12 years in providing MBA programs
9. Good Industry interface
10. Frequent updation of the syllabus based on the industry requirements
11. Study materials along with workbooks and CDs which are user friendly and have modules of self evaluation
12. Offers MBA in 9 different streams even in distance learning mode
13. The study material is the same for all distance learning, Part-time and Full time MBA programs and hence the university does not mention the mode of learning in the certificate.
14. The exams are conducted on quarterly basis, in order to reduce the burden of office goers
15. Only two papers a quarter, this is optional. You can also appear for 4 papers
16. The degree awarded after the completion of the program is not a post graduate diploma but an MBA degree from ICFAI University.
17. The degree is provided in three successive periods as you give your exams
18. Diploma in Business Administration after 1st stage.
19. Advanced diploma in business administration after completing the 2nd stage
20. MBA degree after completing the last stage
21. This scheme adds value to your CV as you give your papers as above and you don't have to wait for the entire two years of the program
22. Payment of fees in Installment.
With Best Wishes,
Don't hesitate to contact me, If anyone want assistance for engineering entarance examinations.