You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

MBA Admissions

Hi,

I want to do MBA through distance learning. Please suggest me the top 10 distance learning institutes.
    I suggest you to join the Indira Gandhi National Open University. It is the cheapest and the best of the correspondence course. You have freedom to choose any of the 19 papers in any sequence. You have good facilities like weekend classes (attendance non-compulsory), library. Also you can use your identity card to join any classes of your course at any study center. For example, if you are attached with New Delhi Study center and in the weekend you are about to travel to Mumbai, then you can attend classes at Mumbai itself.

Similarly you can choose any examination center at the time of examination application. No need to pay for examinations separately. For a paper you have to pay about Rs. 1000.00 and then you can attend exam for four consecutive semester without any further payment. The fee also includes your study materials and other transactions.

But, to join the course you have to clear an entrance test.

All the best

With Best Wishes
    Rajagopal T.D

I understand that MBA at IGNOU is very cheap and affordable.But,I am not sure about the placement level at IGNOU !

i suggest you to study MBA in bharathidasan university. it is the cheapset and best correspondence course
    kather mannan mohamed
    sivakasi

I suggest you to join IMT Ghaziabad distance learning program as it is more creditable and they also charge very less fees and as you know IMT Ghaziabad have more market value than any other College

I would like to suggest u to join one of the Distance Learning Education universities for pursuing MBA are Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab Technical University, Karnataka State Open University, Guru Jambheshwar University, IGNOU, Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI)etc.

For Regular universities are IMT Gaziabad, FMS- Delhi University, NIMS, St. Xavier's, IIM etc

I would like to suggest ICFAI University (Tripura). Course fee would be around Rs.200000. You will get support from faculties also.
    Second one is IGNOU. Here all the materials they will provide like ICFAI.
    Other institutes are Sikkim Manipal, Vidyasagar university, Guru Jambheshwar University etc. You will get many names.
    But It wiil be better to join universities. Because, It would give more value. Corporate normally prefers regular MBA. You can try Alphia Institute of Business. This is a new brand of ICFAI University, Tripura. Course fee varies from Rs. 200000 and Rs. 250000 depends upon
    place. Like in Siliguri it is Rs. 200000 for two years and it includes
    all the expenses for two years. It has a very good SIP and placement record of first year.

Top MBA Institutes and Colleges in India.

The Bangalore Management Academy, a Management school based in Bangalore, India, offers International MBA Programs, Master and Bachelor degree programs. The college is associated with Edith Cowan University (ECU), Northern Consortium UK, University Of Aberdeen and many other renowned Institutions.

Part Time MBA

ICFAI is the best institute for correspondence MBA. It has recently revised its MBA syllabus and its of high quality. Following are the reason you can choose ICFAI:
    1. ICFAI ranks first among the private universities.
    2. ICFAI ranks 10th as per the outlook India survey 2006 among the Indian B-Schools.
    3. ICFAI has foreign accreditations and collaborations.
    4. The course materials are recognized by RBI (Reserve bank of India).
    5. ICFAI is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) recently
    6. ICFAI has centers all over India and exams can be given anywhere in India and even from abroad.
    7. E-learning, communications and user convenience
    8. ICFAI has experience of more than 12 years in providing MBA programs
    9. Good Industry interface
    10. Frequent updation of the syllabus based on the industry requirements
    11. Study materials along with workbooks and CDs which are user friendly and have modules of self evaluation
    12. Offers MBA in 9 different streams even in distance learning mode
    13. The study material is the same for all distance learning, Part-time and Full time MBA programs and hence the university does not mention the mode of learning in the certificate.
    14. The exams are conducted on quarterly basis, in order to reduce the burden of office goers
    15. Only two papers a quarter, this is optional. You can also appear for 4 papers
    16. The degree awarded after the completion of the program is not a post graduate diploma but an MBA degree from ICFAI University.
    17. The degree is provided in three successive periods as you give your exams
    18. Diploma in Business Administration after 1st stage.
    19. Advanced diploma in business administration after completing the 2nd stage
    20. MBA degree after completing the last stage
    21. This scheme adds value to your CV as you give your papers as above and you don't have to wait for the entire two years of the program
    22. Payment of fees in Installment.

With Best Wishes,
    Dinesh Reddy,
    IIT ROORKEE

Don't hesitate to contact me, If anyone want assistance for engineering entarance examinations.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.