You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttarakhand

Cm khanduri

Hi I want to put my personal openinon about Uttaranchal CM Mr. Bhuvan Chandra Khanduri. If there are only few politicians who are trustworthy and honest so Mr. Khanduri tops them. He is very honest leader and even he follows strict rules for his secretary,means there is no source option. He has taken all the steps and the result is that Uttarakhand is in the poath of progress. His honesty can be counted by the simple term that some of the leaders of his party are aginst him because he is no giving any chance of corruption. Wish him all the best and I personally wish that all our leaders should be like that so that we can proud that we have honest leaders like Mr. Khanduri.
    Hi, As we all know that CM Khanduriji is an honest person. With his efforts he has done so many things like in the education ,infrastructure development, employment opportunities to youngster, pension to oldage & widows. His work shows how a wonderful person he is. I wish all the best to him for the upcoming elections that his party will defenitely win with huge difference.

I do agree with the same and that's why leadersds like Mr. Khanduri and Modi make BJP a strong content.

Hi, As we all know that CM Khanduriji is an honest person. With his efforts he has done so many things like in the education ,infrastructure development, employment opportunities to youngster, pension to oldage & widows. His work shows how a wonderful person he is. I wish all the best to him for the upcoming elections that his party will defenitely win with huge difference.

Re:
    Hi I want to put my personal openinon about Uttaranchal CM Mr. Bhuvan Chandra Khanduri. If there are only few politicians who are trustworthy and honest so Mr. Khanduri tops them. He is very honest leader and even he follows strict rules for his secretary,means there is no source option. He has taken all the steps and the result is that Uttarakhand is in the poath of progress. His honesty can be counted by the simple term that some of the leaders of his party are aginst him because he is no giving any chance of corruption. Wish him all the best and I personally wish that all our leaders should be like that so that we can proud that we have honest leaders like Mr. Khanduri.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Best Wishes,
    Dinesh Reddy,
    IIT ROORKEE

Don't hesitate to contact me, If anyone want assistance for engineering entarance examinations.

i do'nt know more about CM Khanduri but he is a honest person no doubt.
    he did lot of work for Uttaranchal and trying to do his best.

I do agree with all. Mr. Khanduri is from a defence background and that makes him more stronger and honest. Well, it is also true that some of his MLA's and other party politicians are opposing him as he is giving no chance to any official to get corrupt. In such case I think the general public should support him all the way as he is ultimately doing everything for public.
    --------------------
    ~~~~A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it.~~~~

But i have a different opininon i like narayan dutt tiwari because of some good work done by his government.

I very much agree with Ritu. As a CM, ND Tiwari had done lot of work for Uttarakhand. Those works that he had started are now materializing and the credit goes to the present govt. The industrialisation of Uttarakhand was initiated by Mr. Tiwari. This industrialisation has generated a lot of job opportunities here. Electrification of villages was done in so many villages during his tenure. In the area of road network he has done so much. many villages were given pucca roads. Even the city roads were improved. Credit for the total development of Nainital area goes to him.

CM Khanduri may be a very good administrator and I know that he is a very honest person but I haven't noticed any great scheme launched by him so far.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.