You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

New cash credit program - contribute in English section and earn money

Effective today, all content posted in English Section will earn cash credits equivalent to the points earned.

English section is a restricted access section and only people with special permission can post content there. If your English is very good, you can apply for the special permission.
    its a good and encouraging step towards quality posts here ...interesting and intelligent move by you...

how to apply for permission.I have a very good English and I am much interested in this program so please help with
    thanking you.

Attn: Mr. Tony,

I too would like for a special permission to this English Section as I am very interested in it.

Kindly let me know the process and do the needful.

Best regards,
    Mala.

Respected Mr. Tony

I'am very interested in this program. Please Tell me the details and information regarding this.Please let me know when I'am needed.
    Thanking you
    -SUDHANSHU

SECRET.docx

Delete Attachment

Hello Tony,

How do we apply to the restricted access and special permission. I have been helping people in IndiaStudyChannel from this week and you can check my account for good English. I am pretty much interested in this section of English. Please help me out I want to help IndiaStudyChannel become the best site in the World.

Regards,
    Ankit Das

Hi Tony Sir,

I want to post in english section. Can you tell me that how can i apply for the permission.

Thanking you

PRASANTA BORAH

Dear Friends
    Those who want to contribute in English, may please send an email or message to me. All the previous contributions will be seen before giving access. We will decide on the quality of English and how much correct they are. Many members had started there sentences in small letters or had written the complete sentence in bold letter or sometimes named the countries like India or Nepal as india and nepal.

All these will be kept in mind.

Though members still can have an access who had done this fault earlier if they come up with correct writing pattern and good English in future.

Dr. Sanjeev

Hi Dr. Sanjeev

I have already sent a message to you.

Thanking you
    With Regards

PRASANTA BORAH

Respected Sir,
    I want to post content in English Section. I really like that. So, please may u give me a permission for it?

Thanking You,
    Mr. Nilesh Patel
    Member, INDIA STUDY CHANNEL

Thanks & Regards,
    Nilesh Patel

This is a great initiative.The fact that this section is a "restricted access section", makes it better.I will try my bit to contribute in this section.I will also look forward to rich articles and resources in this section.

Great initiative taken to increase the quality post in English section.
    Hope all get benefit from it in increasing their English.

Thanks & Regards

Pawan Bahuguna

For Final Year Project help visit MY community:-

FINAL YEAR PROJECTS

FREE FINAL YEAR PROJECTS & TIPS

Regards,
    Pawan Bahuguna

Hi Everyone,
    I was observing the qualities of English of all the members. Let me point out the mistakes of some of them-
  • Neha Detroja
    how to apply for permission.I have a very good English and I am much interested in this program so please help with
    thanking you.

You seem to be making basic formatting mistakes so you still have to improve a lot.

• Prasanta Borah
    I want to post in english section. Can you tell me that how can i apply for the permission.
    The 'I' error is one which can define who is good in English and who is Best in English.

• Nilesh Patel
    I want to post content in English Section. I really like that. So, please may u give me a permission for it?
    Using SMS lingo is the basic error which clearly needs to be avoided so try to correct it and then we might consider you for the position.

• I just told some basic mistakes. We are looking for members who will avoid these basic mistakes and has a perfect grammar with good knowledge of spellings and correct formatting. Expecting more responses here.

I really don't need to demonstrate my English skills here because old members and admins have seen my forum responses alongwith my articles and they are the best who can really tell how good is my English. Looking forward to see more such applications.

Regards,
    Ankush Das

Respected Sir,
    I want to post content in English Section. I really like that. So, please may you give me a permission for it?

Thanking You,
    Mr. Nilesh Patel
    Member, INDIA STUDY CHANNEL

Thanks & Regards,
    Nilesh Patel

Hello Ankush,

I too observed your response here. Here is what i thought about it:

Man this is not the way to go by pointing out flaws in other people's english. If you have got good english then simply talk about it. You wont succeed in your life, if you sink other's boat down. I am not saying that i have got good english skills, maybe i dont have, but yeah i am not trying to put others down to proove myself.

And everyone make mistakes. Common dude, your a diamond member on this site. You've got a tag on your name. Don't spoil it like this. It feels disheartened to see such a reply from a member like you.

Here is a line you wrote---->

We are looking for members who will avoid these basic mistakes and has a perfect grammar with good knowledge of spellings and correct formatting.

Just checkout the above line you wrote. Such a silly mistake you made. You talked about plurals here that is members and in the same line your writing HAS. It would have been Have dude.

This is how it will look--->

We are looking for members who will avoid these basic mistakes and have a perfect grammar with good knowledge of spellings and correct formatting.

Other line--->

I really don't need to demonstrate my English skills here because old members and admins have seen my forum responses alongwith my articles and they are the best who can really tell how good is my English. Looking forward to see more such applications.

"Alongwith"
    This word is never used attached. Infact we use it like this Along With.

So thats it, i wanted to say.

Thanking you,
    Puneet Verma.

Puneet,

I wouldn't consider your response as appropriate for this forum.

Ankush is a senior editor and it is his responsibility to help members improve their skills and point out mistakes. He did point out some mistakes by others since that is part of his job.

Anyone could make mistakes, even me, you and Ankush. You are welcome to criticize the content but not the person. Your message is considered as offensive since you are targeting a person instead of the mistakes.

Let us be nice to each other in this forum and make it a better place together.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

My English is quite good i want to get the special permissions

Kapil,

I have couple of suggestions for you to improve your English:

1. Start using capital letter for the first letter of your name.
    2. Always use capital letter for the word "I". In your response, you have used the word "i" as small letter.
    3. Use a period (.) at the end of each sentence. You have used 2 sentences in your response, but both do not have the period in the end.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hello Tony and Ankush,

I really apologise for the response I wrote. For a period of time it made me angry when i saw the response of Mr. Ankush. I thought he was trying to pull others down, but actually he was pointing out flaws to help others. Anyways I've realised my mistake now and wouldn't be repeated in future.

Thanking you,
    Puneet Verma

Dear friends
    None of the editors have any motive to demoralize any one, in fact cotributions in all fields by members, but the contribution should be of use. I know there are several mistakes, Puneet had pointed the mistakes, it was a good gesture but targeted a person with harsh language is bad, even he had made mistakes by writing I as i.

If you all will see my above message, I have clearly mentioned that even those who made mistakes can be given permission unless he come up with goos and proper writing skill.

A mistake in forum or even in any article to some extent is accepted because it can be subdued if the content is good, but imagine if there are such mistakes in English section, how can we justify?

Dr. Sanjeev

Hi Puneet,
    No problems. I know it was an error of words from you. No problems. I haven't taken it personally. Actually my main aim is to tell members that to be good in English, they must avoid those basic mistakes. I just notified so that people will take care of it in the future. We want perfection and we want to help all members only. That is why we have the English section since many might lack in perfect English but it is always nice to have a helping hand for it.

And there's a thing, nobody's perfect but you need to make a conscious effort to make sure it is not repeated. Yes, I must accept the fact that my English is not perfect but then again the term goes nobody is perfect. You can be 99.9% flawless but you will still have the 0.1% to complete which always remains a void. So no problems. I also thought twice about writing the response because I knew some will not like it but just to tell members what their small minute mistakes are, I posted it so that the next time when they try to post anything, they make a conscious effort to prevent it. I have learnt that way myself. And I just pointed out basic mistakes like some formatting error and SMS and chat lingo. These are errors which should really be avoided since it might cost some people Jobs as they might tend to write in their CVs. I see all these tips in the newspaper.

And the 'alongwith' thing, I really need some help regarding this. In school, I used to know that they are written together but after I had started using computers, I realised that they are separate. Still, old mistakes come back to haunt you. I will try to correct this in the future. Thanks for pointing it out Puneet.

Also, regarding my sentence above, it seems to be correct since it is 'has a prefect grammar' and not 'has perfect grammar'. I think this is fine. If I use 'have' I will have to remove the 'a'. That will make it better. But overall, I think there isn't any problem with the grammar unless I am missing an important link.

Regards,
    Ankush Das

Hi Friends,
    I am a New starter with www.indiastudychannel.com team.Good to meet you all.As a quick request I saw certain posts requesting to give them permission to write in to the English section.I wonder what would be a relevant attachment that I could send to request the same.Is that something like a passage or an essay or a story.I really wonder how to have a start with it.But still I am attaching a document.Hope I am through.

Thanks & Regards,
    Hemaa Raani B

ISC.doc

Delete Attachment

Sir, I also want to post in the English section. Please grant me permission for the same. I shall be thankful to you.
    "By silence I conceal my imperfections and come to know others."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian.

Hi Everyone,
    I would like to tell something to all the members. To show your good English skills, you need to show your contribution of good English in ISC. For example through your Forum responses or self-written resources. New members, please post in ISC so that all of you can be considered for selection to post in the English section.

Regards,
    Ankush Das

Hi,
    This is a kick start news for me Thanks alot for this Just wanna ask how can i get the permission to access this area & how csan i prove me english is good enough to be in this zone.
    Thanks & Regards

Hi Ankush,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I will try to improve my english in the future. I would like to know one more thing that may I able to get the permission ?

Thanking you
    With regards

PRASANTA BORAH

Hello Tony,
    I would like to put forward my request of allowing me to contribute in English, India Elections and Political Parties sections. I would not have been putting the request to you right now if the topics were other than the specified one. I have had immense interest in these topics and would like to pen down my thoughts, opinion and likes for the masses.
    I could have said one thing to you at the very beginning of my response that I am really thankful to ISC from the deepest core of my heart for providing such a beautiful platform, for the persons who just loves writing. But I didn't because what I feel for ISC is some thing really more than any good adjective.
    The newly introduced topics have been the interest of mine since the school days. I am really bothered about current political situation. Be it number game while forming the government or criminalization of our politics or be it the deciding factors behind the candidature of our representatives in the given democratic framework. I do have lot to say or so many things to write.
    As far as English is concern, I want to bring the awareness among the masses regarding the significance of this language what it is going to play in the years to come. I want to put forward my resources of correcting ones language grammatically and improving ones word power. The myth and the facts about the English is highly required to bring forward for the betterment of our next generation.
    Thus, based on the kind of interest I do have, I have decided to become an active member in the aforesaid sections.
    With regards,
    Sandeep Tiwari.

Hi Tony and Puneet,
    I completely agree with Ankush. There are certain words like "inspite","upto","alongwith",etc. which we knew to be single words before we started using computers(English(U.S.)).I can still see people using "i" instead of "I" even in several posts in this section.Ankush was right in pointing out some of the mistakes as it is his duty to do so,and also the duty of all fellow members of ISC,so that a certain standard is maintained here.It has also helped some of us who were susceptible to commit such mistakes.I have felt very bad to see some posts which were full of terrible mistakes and have informed some of the senior members of ISC from time to time.
    I think it will be better for all if we can come up with constructive criticism instead of somewhat personal outburst.
    With regards,

Rusho.
    ISC member since February 2009.
    Waiting to get an approval to post in the "English" section.

I would like to post content in English Section. So please grant me permission for the same.

soumyasreejith

English is a quite important subject.Efforts to arise students is essential.

Dear tony,

I am a student pursuing MBA from a premier business school.I am really interested in working with ISC.I wont say that i am perfect in english but i can assure that i wont dissappoint you.
    I even got rewarded for my best e-mail format and even got awarded for my article "newspaper vs television".

I will be obliged if u can help me in any manner.

Awaiting for your response.

Regards,
    Pravesh Surana
    Mumbai

I have been extremely interested in this language and by God's grace,have always been good at it.This has always been my favourite and most scoring subject ever.During my M.B.A.preparation,I came across various minor but noteworthy points which I would like to present in this exclusive section.I have a good command over the language and I am sure my notes will be fruitful and at times,even eye-opening to many.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.