You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Member of the week - Mahesh

Hi,

This time the winner of the award member of the week is Mahesh.Congratulations to the winner. This is an example for hard work he won several awards from ISC.

Members please join with me to congratulate Mr.Mahesh.
    Hi Mahesh,

My hearty congratulations goes to you. Really this award only given by your sincerity and your hard work. Once again congratulations to you. Keep on rocking.

regards,
    VIJAY

Hi Mr. Mahesh, Many congrats to you, you have done a very good, sincere and wonderful job by giving the informative and knowledgable content to the site and all of us...regards Jyoti

Hi Mahesh,
    Congrats to you. Hoping to see more and more of your contribution for ISC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,

hi Mahesh
    feel proud of your self for such a great achievement.i am really motivated from you.i hope you will make ISC glow on internet.

Congratulations Mahesh!

You deserve this recognition from ISC. Wishing to see you in new height in near future in ISC.

Regards,
    Dr. Sparsha

Hi Mahesh,

My hearty congratulations to you. You won plenty of awards from ISC this shows the consistence and the hard work of you. You are really an example for the upcoming ISCns.

Keep it up.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hello Vijay, Jyoti, Rajmi mam, Shubham, Dr.Sparsha, RK, really thanks for your good support and heartful messages. You know, I am motivating from other members to make good work for ISC. Not only for ISC, I am in change my thinking of life. ISC is a team where I am learning a lot of things & which will be helpful for my coming career life. Being ISC's editorial panel its feeling really nice by working with high educated & nice person.

The Member Of the Week (Which is mine second time award!!) award will give me not only a work power, but also will give to do better and honest work.

Here, a flood of good support from team members, editors so I cant express my thoughts & what I am getting from this site.

I am accepting your good wishes & please stay long time, where we have to across a big milestone which we shouldnot think in dream.

Thanks a lot

Regards,
    - Mahesh

Hello Mahesh,

congratulations Brother. Your hard work got recognized. Keep it up.
    Always be in the top.

Regards,
    Banshi.

Dear Mahesh,
    Congratulations for your achievement and hope you will keep up the good work with the same midas touch of yours.
    All the best and good luck for the bright future.

With regards,
    Ashis Dubey
    Editor - Forums & Resources

My hearty congratulations goes to you and guide me to achieve like you. How can i improve myself.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Sundar.

Hi All of my best wishers & good supports,

Well, this is just a beginning of our growth, please stay continue on ISC & we'll have more milestones & growth of happiness. I am proud to say behalf of revenue I got 100 time happiness by working with all of you.

Each an every member can target this achievement. I am not saying to work more hard, but from my view atleast 1 or 2 hr is best to get good returns (only if you are looking for Adsense) & for more benefits you can spend atleast 4 hrs at ISC.

@ Sundar you can contact me through mail given at my profile, definately , I will be happy to give you proper guidelines.

Thanks!

Regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Mahesh,

My hearty congratultions on being awarded with Member of the Week. I wish you all the best for your success in the future days at ISC.

Best regards,
    Mala.

Hi Mahesh

Congratulations to you. I wish you keep on doing such great work.

Prateek

Prateek Dave
    A Proud ISC Member

Ernst Hemingway had said 'This world is a fine place and worth fighting for' - I agree with the second part.

Dear Mahesh,

Congratulations for winning many awards on India Study Channel and keeping up your position in all our colleagues and administrators heart up right. We take you as one the prides on India Study Channel and consider you as an ideal on ISC to earn and learn and make optimum utilization of India Study Channel to develop ourselves.

Best Regards,
    Ram Swaroop Bhavanasi

Hi Mahesh,

Congratulations! You have won four best foum supporter award and now this! Surely, that is amazing, keep this up bro, and soon you will become the member of the month. You surely are steping on the gas and taking all the prizes from us!

Regards,
    Ankit Das

Congrats Mahesh

Raghav

Mahesh is my mentor here not officially
    so I think I am the most happiest person when mahesh got the award for emmber of the week
    keep hard working mahesh
    i wish new members will learn so many things from you about this site
    when this site will be most popular then members will discuss about you

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.