You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Good news for writers at isc - introducing cash credit for submitting ezine articles

This program is modified as of 15 Oct 2009. See this http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/ViewForum.aspx?forumId=40154

- Tony John

Dear Friends,

We are very much excited about having many good article writers here in our ISC Family. We are introducing one more cash credit programme for you.

All you have to do is, just you need to post an Ezine article of any topic with atleast one clickable link to ISC page(relevant page). The url of the ezine you submitted must be submitted in our Links section.

You can get from Rs.0 to Rs.50 per valid Ezine submitted or even more(If the article is that much of high Standard).

Remember that, if your articles does not comply with the Ezinearticles.com site, then they will not approve your article and obviously we cant pay you for such articles.

Read these Ezine Guidelines:
    Editorial Guidelines for Submitting To EzineArticles.com

EZINEARTICLES.COM TERMS OF SERVICE FOR AUTHORS

I would Like to Remind the Link Submission Guidelines given by our Webmaster to all our members:

==========================================================================

Rules:

The content you posted in the Ezinearticles.com must include at least 1 clickable hyperlink to one of the pages in ISC. The link must be to one of the pages of ISC that is related to the content you post.

After you post the content in the Ezinearticles.com, you must submit the URL of that page in our Links section so that we will know about it.

We do not want our members to SPAM Ezinearticles.com website. Post content strictly within the terms & conditions of the Ezinearticles.com site.

We will verify and approve the links only after 10~15 days.

If your post in the other site is not appropriate to the rules of that site, it will be moderated by their admins.

If you post non relevant messages or attempt to spam Ezinearticles.com site, the other website may block your id or delete your posts. In such cases, you will not earn any points or money.

For each url submitted, you will get 1 to 50 points and equivalent cash credits. The points and cash depends on various factors including quality of your post, relevance to the linked page in ISC and many others.

If the anchor text is same as the url, no points will be given. Always use keywords as anchor text.

===========================================================================
    Hello Ram,

Nice cash programme inducted in Link section. Members please follow rules and guidelines and get more benefits from new programme.

Regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Ramkumar,
    This is indeed a great news for all those writers, who would like to try their hands on new things.

Come on friends gear up, post your writing skills in e-zine and get cash credits.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,

Thanks Ramkumar, for the superb initiative.

This will encourage members to promote ISC well & earn through their ezine articles.
    --

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hey nice to hear for such kind of program .I am very much intersted in such kind of articles.From when it will be started?

Hi Ram,

Good News and again one more opportunity to earn from ISC. Tell me one thing what type of article or things to post in EZINE. If I post something that is already in ISC posted by me only can it be used to post in EZINE?

Please clarify.

Nilesh Panchal
    College Editor of IndiaStudyChannel
    Your children will become what you are; So be what you want them to be.

Very good Cash programs for good writer's. Good luck people may you earn lot from this.
    Regards,
    Pawan Bahuguna

I have 3 queries:
    (1) There are limits to the no. of links we can submit at ISC. So how many such ezine article links can we submit in a day?

(2) Is the clickable link is the ezine article is inserted with a HTML tag?

(3) We have to give at least 1 clickable link to an ISC page. What is the maximum number of links that we can submit?
    --

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Another important query Ramkumar -
    I read the Editorial Guidelines at the link you provided. One point it states is:

You declare that you will not send in any articles with direct affiliate links in them. We reject articles with direct affiliate links. It is ok, however, forward/redirect to an affiliate link from the top-level of a domain name you own. For example, it is permissible to forward to an affiliate link from:

http://your-company-name.com/

...but it would not be permissable to forward to an affiliate link from:

http://your-company-name.com/page.html
    http://your-company-name.com/subdirectory/
    http://your-company-name.com/subdirectory/page.html

This is one of our many article quality standards.
    -
    So how can we give a clickable ISC page link?

Please clarify this point.

--

Its a really good method to drive traffic from ezinearticle website to our website but sir we have to obey the rules of that website.
    As they say we can only give a domain name url as link so this will make no use. since we have to give http://www.indiastudychannel.com as the reference link...

Regards,
    Er. Atul Barapatre.

Hi RamKumar,

This is very good announcement to motivate the members. All members contribute in the new section. Be Genuine and post Quality content.

regards,
    VIJAY

@vandhana,

Regarding your Queries,

1) You can submit one Ezine article link per day in our links section.

2) Yes it should be inserted with HTML tags.

3) It is advisable not to give more than two clickable links.

4) They have mentioned that only for Affiliate Links ie. your referral page. You can insert link to http://www.indiastudychannel.com/ but not to http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com?ref=vansika

You can Link to any page of ISC other than referral pages, that is what mentioned there.

Hope all your Queries are cleared now. Let me know If you have any more queries.

regards,
    Ramkumar.

Yes,Ramkumar,have got all my queries cleared now.
    Thanks for the prompt response.
    -

Wow, this program is great. I wish, can get 50 bucks per article. Also, ezine take 7 days to approve your articles.

Wow, Really good idea.

Also Ezinearticles.com is one of the most opened article sharing website. In this way the members here will get good exposure plus good cash.

Thanks for that person who generated such Idea.

Great Guys

Regards,
    Jai

B PoSi+iVe

Hello Ramkumar,
    This is a good option to those who want to earn more online. Its simple and easy steps to follow and could bring Rs.0 to Rs.50l as well.
    All the members need to do, is to write an Article on Ezine & need to place a ISC link in their Article. After that, in ISC need to submit the Ezine Article URL in Link-Section of ISC.
    Members of ISC would get motivated with this. Nice thinking Ram.

---------------------
    Best Wishes & Regards,
    Anindya (Andy)

Hi Ramkumar,
    This is a very good option provided for the budding writers. I really appreciate the step and hope that more and more writers would come out with their articles.
    With warm regards,
    Tapas Mitra,
    Silver Level

Hard Work is the key to success.

Hai Ramkumar,

it is great news for ISC members.its good idea to encourage ISC members.

Regards
    S.P

Very Good Idea. But, this not for me. I don't like writting Articles by spending time. I would love to see other responses after posting Articles in Ezine. One of the member already mentioned that, Exine take 7-days to approve. Isn't it a long time?

Regards,
    Snehasish

Member of ISC & Bengalspider

In't it a waste of time in ezine articles as the same article if posted on indiastudychannel.com would fetch more cash and besides would be eligible for google adsense revenue sharing>?
    Anton Menezes
    Lost My waY

Its very encouraging but please elaborate on one point as to what type of articles you are going to approve so that we will not be wasting our time in registering with the site and further posting articles and then you will land up with the excuse that it is not matching your standard or whatsoever the reason may be.

hi ramkumar
    this is very good news to ISC members and every ISC member will work on this. all our ISC members are very much interested in the programms
    like this and this programme is also useful to promote our ISC site
    the queries what vandana mam asked are also good and you have solved
    these queries
    EZINEARTICLES.COM is a well knowledge sharing site that can also be
    shared with ISC from now .
    this cash credit programme will boost up the ISC members and ISC members will participate with lot of energy and anxiety
    thak you ramkumar
    regards
    GIRIDHAR

Ronita,

You can write articles on any topics, all we need is a clickable link to the related page in ISC. You can link to any page except your profile page and referral page.

regards,
    Ramkumar.

Someone please answer my question.
    Anton Menezes
    Lost My waY

Good plan and program introduced for ISC members to make money
    gr* going

Rgds & love,
    Bharti
    Indiastudychannel.com member

Hi this a good chance for writers. Nice contest to earn from cash credits.

Thanks,
    Spandana

Hi,Anton
    I agree with you that if you submit the same article here you can earn through AdSense.

However, note that the cash credits you get for submitting in ISC may not be as much as compared to if you submit the link. That is to say, Ezine is not paying you for the article; but if you submit the link of the article here you will get cash credits, so it is ISC which is as good as paying you for the article. Of course, the article should be of really good quality with proper clickable links to ISC. Then only you can expect good cash credits from ISC.

No harm in trying it out - submit at least 1 article and see how much you earn.
    =

Anton,

In order to maintain our search engine ranking, we are in a need to get back links from external sites such as ezinearticles.com , yahoo.com and blogger.com.

This is the reason why we are paying high for such articles with ISC backlinks, posted in external sites like blogger.com, Ezinearticles.com. You cannot expect that much high pay for articles posted in our own site.

We are spending this amount as we are in a position to maintain our overall search engine ranking. This is the reason for our high payout for articles posted in external sites with backlinks to ISC.

regards,
    Ramkumar.

Hi Dear friends,

good opportunity to explore your ideas with world.

great chance to earn cash credits.

best regards
    Vilas

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

wow another cash credit program has introduced for ISC members .
    I think ISc is going to pay a huge money to there members

Hello Ramkumar ji,
    Nice step taken by ISC.Its really good for members who are working hard in ISC,because they will get some cash reward as well as points by offering some articles there.
    Please keep updating with these kind of offerings to motivate all the ISCiians.

With Best Regards

Kokil Kumar

With Best Regards,
    Kokil

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.