You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

My first birthday

Yesterday I completed my first baby steps as a one-year old at India Study Channel. Today, on the occasion of the Diwali New Year I begin my second year. It feels really great!

A huge vote of thanks to all the Webmasters and senior Editors for their initial and continued guidance during my travels at ISC.

I encourage all members to stay long-term with ISC & not forget your membership at this wonderful site. It is truly in the long-term that you will realise the awesome benefits of being an ISC member.

Wishing you all a happy journey ahead!
    Congrats, vandana on your successfull completion of a year in ISC.I completed three anniversary and still not a diamond member.Your hard work reflects in your credits.Hope I will follow successfull people like you to reach the peak of ISC.
    With Best Regards,
    Ganesh Babu.S

Hi Vandana,

Congratulations for the wonderful work you have done in ISC. Wish you all the best for the future works in ISC too. Hope your presence will motivate many new members.

Jose Mathew
    Webmaster ISC

Hello Vandana Madam, congratulations, you have completed one year at ISC, that too on the eve of Deepavali, it is really great, expect more and more valuable articles from you, in fact I admire your writing skills, you won't leave a point on one side and another side you won't repeat the same, it is a gift in my view, keep it growing, congrats again.

Hi Vandana,

Congratulations on achieving your first milestone at ISC. Members like you are the real motivation for the newcomers. But you have a long way to go for raising the site to the greatest height. And I know and believe that you have the guts and stamina for doing so.

Regards

Hard Work is the key to success.

Hello,

Congratulations!!

I think everyone will have a birthday in the same context but the important thing is that, you have achieved a lot.

You proved yourself . Every now and then i have been seeing you as the best supporter.

Keep it up.

regards,
    madhu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.