You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Jammu and Kashmir

What is your opinion about kashmir issue.

Being a Human being it hurts my self conscience to see teen agers being ruthlessly killed by paramilitary forces & poor girls being exploited & raped

parents send their wards to school & never know about their safe reach home,due to which they remain in continuous tension.

it has been estimated that Kashmir has became the hub for the sale of
    antidepressant medicine

REGARDS

IMRAN.
    Hi Imran,

I think you forget the basic and fundamental issue of Kashmir. If you solve that then Kashmir will be just like other States in India.

Thanks,
    Suresh.

Yes Imran i share your feelings.

The Kashmir issue was draged too far. There were so many chances to resolve the issue with PAK. But political will was lacking and hence this laxity.

Many Govts are changing the hands but the issue remains the same.

K Mohan

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Cm Omar had got a very clear mandate after the last state elections and by being proactive he could have been able to restore a sense of sanity in the valley on fire. But alas, he dithered and failed miserably! The result is for all to see! T he situation is worsening each day.

Seeing nothing to blame and to survive politically, he saw no excuse other than to demand a dilution in the AFSPA (Armed forces special protection Act) blaming the Army for the burning Kashmir. It was a complete collapse of the governance and nothing else. The leadership both the state and the centre lacked the zeal and will to solve the simmering trouble in the state.

Not a single death was caused by the bullet of the Army. Those bullets came from the guns of the state police and CRPF.It is quite mysterious why everyone chose to obfuscate this fact and raised a storm against our Army as if it was the Army not the separatists or the Pkistani elements which were responsible for the goings on in the valley.

If our Army is weaken, India will weaken falling into several pieces.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.