You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

New award - Twinkling Star Award (updated 30/12/2014)

We have a lot of active contributors in ISC, but we can select only one 'Member of The Month' award winner. This makes many members disappointed after a very tight competition for this award. Same thing happens for various other awards as well.

In order to accommodate and encourage multiple active contributors, we are introducing a new award called "Twinkling Star Award".

This award will be given to few top members at any time during the year. The award selection will not be based on the total points alone, but is based on various factors that we consider for member of the month (like quality of posts, value added to ISC by the member etc). Typically, this award will go to the members who JUST MISSED the Star of the Month or Star of the Week awards for few points, but not always necessarily so. It could be given at random days too when we find exceptionally high contribution from members.

This award comes with Rs.500/- cash credits.[as of Jan. 2015, this is Rs.250/-]
    Hi Webmaster,

This is a nice idea. it will help and give active members encourage to post quality articles.

Amar Nath Das
    Join OrissaSpider

The new idea is nice and many active members now satisfy themselves. Surely, many active member in ISC may get opportunity and advantages in this award. I wish every active members to claim the beautiful award. I expect this award will be available as early as possible.

Twinkling Star award is realy going to make waves at ISC in the days to come.

The criteria set by ISC is a welcome step and every member may accept it in toto.

K Mohan

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is a great idea to increase participation in the discussions. This award comes as a consolation prize to the members who miss the mark by a whisker. An award of any kind is a huge motivation to the members.

Great concept and nice prize sir. Definitely it will encourage all the members to post good resources.

HI Sir

This is really an excellent award sir. I like this award. I have tried for becoming Member of the Month award for two months, but failed.

This new award will help the members to contribute in good quality of posts.

This makes me and others also to try for this award.

Wonderful award!!!
    Now, this award definitely boost the confidence of that member who lost any award by some point or posts. I welcome this award.

So, who is the first winner of this award??/

Life is full of surprises and compromises!

Hello sir,

Its a great idea. The other runner ups wont get dissappointed.
    And surely contribute even better matter to ISC.

Regards,
    aj

_aj_
    Arundeep S. Jassi

Excellent thinking and an equally excellent step taken for the members. I whole heartedly appreciate this new inclusion in the present awards list. This award will definitely boost the confidence of active members to work harder.
    Regards
    Akshay
    Pay no heed to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !

Hi,

This is a very good opportunity for all active members to grab the opportunity. Wish ISC grows more and more and and come up with good offers to ISC team.

Best wishes,
    Mala.

Thanks Tony Sir for starting the new award. What are you waiting for, friends? The competition is getting hotter and hotter!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

It is a good thought. Twinkling sparks in my eyes too to achieve this award.

But you have not specificed the definition for quality posts being considered for this brand new Twinkling Award.

Anyway, let us see in whose destiny this award goes to?

Regards
    Sushila

God gives every bird it's food but does not always drop it into the nest.

Hi Tony Sir,

Extremely wonderful idea.

"Twinkling Star Award" - Title itself looks to be prestigious and attractive. It will definitely motivate everyone.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello sir,
    Your idea of giving twinkling star award is very nice in this manner that every member who is nearest any type of award but not win that award will be satisfy with this new idea of award. It is really very attractive award for the members who regularly posting qualitative posts. I think this idea will be satisfy the requirement of many members.
    I have suggest you about cross word puzzle section on ISC. Kindly think on my this idea so that a new section can make. I will wait for responce. Thanks

Dear Tony,

Thank you for starting new award "Twinkling Star Award". all members will get inspiration from "New - Twinkling Star Award". This is very nice award to get more benefits to members.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

hai sir,
    This is nice thing to compensate other upcoming peoples for encouragement.I feel happy and thrill to know the winner of twinkling star award.As new ideas and awards are introduced in isc ,isc twinkling than all other websites.We welcome your great ideas and development.

thank you
    regards
    vanitha

Hi Tony Sir,

This is great new and award to all member who active in ISC randomly.

Regards,
    Kiran Kumar
    Diamond Member
    -----------------------

Hello Tony sir,

This is a wonderful initiative. I have personally felt that I missed the award. Now members do not need to feel dejected that they are not winning awards. There are lots of awards now and nobody will feel disappointed if he/she misses an award.

Regards,

Keep smiling

Hello Tony Sir,
    Your awards have always been the energizer for the members to contribute more and more. This is another fantastic award started by you.

How about if we modify the name a little Scintillating Star Award meaning the person having brief brilliant points or flashes of light in his contributions for that particular period.

That is just a suggestion to make the award name look more catchy.

"By silence I conceal my imperfections and come to know others."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian.

Hi Tony sir
    'Great news'. This will be an inspiration for all of us.

Regards
    Asha

it is a nice idea to appreciate each and every one. Due to these awards ISC members will enjoy to post their articles.
    Be honest

Hi!
    Good idea!
    This will give others also a chance to win. Good idea to appreciate
    Regards

Tony Sir!

It is wise to recognise and encourage twinkling stars of ISC. This award shall be beneficial for the really talented members as well as to ISC.

Thank you for announcing the award.

regads,

Arindam Hira

Knowledge is Power.
    Learn to Grow,
    Grow to Glow.

Hello Sir,

The new twinkling star award will be a boost for all those who like to take part in the journey of posting resources...Now there will be more articles so as the quality of the site will go up...

With Regards
    Biju C Manalethu

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    ISC Editor,Forum & Resources

Webmaster,spiderkerala.net

Bhasker Vallakati
    Silver Member in ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.