You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttarakhand

How many Uttaranchallies here?

Hi I am in Mumbai for last 30 yrs. Would like to know if any uttanchal people here as a member?
    Dear Vandana Sharma,

I don't think that this website is keeping any state-wise data of the members. But why do you want to waste your time for asking such a question. The Forums Section is meant to discuss topics of general interest. Here we are all Indians to whatever the state we belong to.

I advise you to concentrate on giving responses to the members's discussion topics so that you may score more points to reach the silver and then gold level soon. By posting a message, you are given only one point. You may lose that one point also if your post is rejected for asking questions which are not of general interest. By giving responses you can score up to 6 points. In addition to that, if the quality of your response is well written and illustrative, you are likely to be awarded cash credit by the editors. Read the links given below my name for your guidance.

Regards

Sukhdev Singh
    Editor Forums Section

Forum guidelines for new members of ISC
    Advice to members from a newly appointed editor
    How to start a thread in forums section

"Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor Forums Section

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.