You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Manipur

Is Manipur indeed safe for innocent peoples?

Why many Manipuris prefer to stay outside Manipur? Is because of the underground demands or is with the politicians minds trying to press us down making innocent people helpless. many internal war,cold war might happen all the time. We must bring an end to all this things...
    Hello Surjit,

I am sorry to know that Manipur is not so safe place to live in. Whichever may be the area inside the Indian Territory, the governement should frame out laws to ensure that law and order prevails. Government should not let out the fate of its citizens to the hands of anti-socilas and terrorists. The state government should also come up with some packages to ensure that the locals stay in their home place and feel free to pursue any profession and live safely. I strongly feel that the Central government should pay more attention to the North-Eastern states and provide good educational and medical facilities there.

Surjit, if you can post an article about the problems faced by the locals in the state, it would be of great help for the members to understand the real problems that compel the localites to migrate from the state.

Regards

Surjit thanks for becoming member of this great site and good to see you as a new member amongst us. You are raised a painful post that Manipur is not safe place for innocent people to stay. It is really pathetic to know this from you. Please throw more light on this statement as i do not know much about this state and hence interested to know from you.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.