You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

News of the Day Osama Bin Laden has been killed

Osama Bin Laden has been killed by the US forces as per the confirm reports issued by the US department.

US President has also confirmed that Osama Bin Laden - leader of Al-Qaeda has been killed during an operation carried on near to Islamabad in Pakistan.

This will a sigh relief to all the countries especially US and India, with many attacks being planned within these countries.

Al-Qaeda is one of the leading terrorist organization, which has also played in many of terrorist activities within India.

Watch the news Osama declared Dead
    Thats really a great news for America they must celebrate today, it is great that terrorism will stop for a while because of this shock.
    Thanks for sharing this information.

It is nice to hear that a leader of a terrorist group has been killed. I just wonder the names of persons involved. Obama team killed Osama.
    What a similiarity and difference! Just the letters B and S makes the difference. Now I understand the greatness of alphabets 'B' and 'S'

No life without Sun

Dear Friend Nitin,
    The News u posted "OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD" is very nice to hear and watch.The American troops of OBAMA find out whereabouts of OSAMA the most ferocious leader of Non-Muslim countries in the month August,2010.Thousands of lives dead under his terrorist activities.That is the only reason "SELF"That is I am SUPREME & my religion is SUPREME.
    On this EGO billions of currency and millions of Lives pay their life for the path towards his death.one warrior in the war, one terrorist in bloodshed activities does not go alone.
    Among all religions the religion "HUMANITY" is the source to give us life to live on. we are all livingbeings only to live in peace not in violence. Such violence creators end in only in violence, Nobody expect his death more than this kind.
    with regards,
    3Nadh.

"Education is the movement from darkness to light"

Regards,
    3Nadh.

Hello Nitin,
    It is the great news that Osama Bin Laden has been killed. He was so much dangerous terrorist and could harm many countries.

With Regards,
    Gopal Singh Rawat.

"Hard work and Luck make the Greatest combination for Success"

Thank you very much, Mr. Nitin for informing us about the death of Osama bin Laden.

The killing of Osama Bin Laden would comes as a great news to the world, including Muslim around, particularly that of India, as he had caused to creation of regarding the loyalty of Indian Muslim towards their country (India).

Osama Bin Laden is not the leader of Muslims. He can be leader of the some of the extremist group, which associate themselves with Islam and Muslim. The reason for which Osma Bin Laden is not the leader of Muslim, is that Islam doesn't permit the killing of innocent people. But hands of Osama and his terrorist group Al-Qaeda has been colored with not only the bloods of innocent people, but also the followers of Islam to which he and his organization associate themselves with.

Let the death of Osama bin Laden be the last nail to the coffin of various terrorist organizations of so-called Muslims.

Inspiring Quote: “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" Lao-tsu
    Regards,
    Mohammed Abuhuraira Akrami,

Dear Sambangi,
    Your capitalization of words in your posts are beyond extreme and ISC instructions are very clear about use of upper shift letters. More capitalization looks awkward to the viewers. I kindly advice you to refrain from this practice of capitalization of words. In your post on this thread you have capitalized eleven words which are not required to be capitalized. Sorry for the interruption.

No life without Sun

It it is a genuine news then it should be celebration across the globe. Osama is no more. But i have still doubts. Previously also when there was Bush Administration US declared that OSAMA was dead. If that was not true then how can this be true.

Just wait for few more hours and the truth will unfold itself to the entire world.

K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The assascination of Osama by Obama is a great news indeed! New stories are coming up which suggest that the president himself was reluctant to kill the terrorist but he was overruled by his counterparts. If it is true, it might be because of expected hot reaction from a community. But we should show no sympathy to such human beasts as Osama.

It has now been proved that Pakistan has been protecting terrorists in its own soil as voiced by India many a time. We should take this matter very seriously and act solidly.

kvsranga

"I will assume nothing; I will challenge everything; I will rush to the defense of facts."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.