You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Doubts regarding submission of admission news in the resource section

Dear Editors and Senior members!

I would like to know whether that whether the admission news of two courses (i.e. MBA and MCA etc )of a college should be announced through a single thread or with different thread. In other words, should the admission news regarding MBA and MCA should be published separately or in a single thread, or should it be published under a single thread, as two two courses comes under different categories. Kindly help me to get clarification in this regard, as I have many such types of the admission news to be submitted to ISC.
    Dear Mohammed Abuhuraira Akrami,

Under admissions in the courses section only three categories are given. Those are engineering, general and MBA. You can submit MBA admissions under MBA category and MCA category under general category. Whatever has not been categorised, submit them under general category.

"Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor Forums Section

As far as my suggestion goes, go for separate threads for each admission announcements so that the members need not get confused and the students concerning the particular stream need open that resource for further information.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

You can post separate articles under two categories. That's my suggestion. As Mr.Mohan sir said it will be easy for those who search it might be easy.
    Happiness depends on ourselves. -Aristotle

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.