You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Get a Wireless Headphones with FM Radio - Winner announcement

Yahoo made some changes to their site. The hyperlinks are not clickable anymore in Yahoo answers. So, we are stopping this program as of today. The winner will be selected from the answers posted till today and will be announced soon. It is open again !

Have you been actively posting ISC related answers in Yahoo Answers? Here is an opportunity to walkway with a Wireless Headphones with FM Radio.

Competition starts today and ends on Feb 28, 2008. Number of posts and quality of answers will be taken into consideration to decide the winner. Winner's name will be annoucned on Mar 10.

In addition to the gift, you are eligible for the Rs 5 per answer payment also.

After you post each answer in Yahoo Answers, you must submit the Yahoo page URL in http://www.indiastudychannel.com/links/

See the image of the gift, waiting for the winner:

Read instructions on posting answers in Yahoo - http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/1488-Make-money-from-Yahoo-Answers-Updated.aspx

About the Product : Wireless Headphones with FM Radio

Features :
    Fully compatible with any headphones and most audio equipment
    No limit to the number of headset that can be used with a single transmitter simultaneously.
    Connect with virtually any TV, Computer, VCR, DSS, VCD, DVD, MP3 CD Player or Stereo System Listen to your favorite music or program absolutely anywhere in a range of up to 80 feet

Build-in FM Radio (Auto search of Broadcasting Stations)

Use 4 AAA batteries (2 for transmitter & 2 for receiver)

High Sensitivity,

Dulcet Bass

Includes Transmitter Receiver with FM Radio

TV Audio to Computer Audio Converter Modern Headphone With its brilliant cordless design, the lightweight Open Air wireless system lets you move around the room and enjoy the music you love for hours.

It connects to any TV, Computer, VCR, DSS, VCD, DVD, MP3 CD Player or Stereo System through the supplied cord and plug adapter, and has two audio inputs that let you switch easily between sources.

Complete kit includes:

High-powered transmitter
    Headphones
    Connecting cable

Read instructions on posting answers in Yahoo - http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/1488-Make-money-from-Yahoo-Answers-Updated.aspx
    hello mr. tony is there any limit to the no. of answers

No, the person who post highest number of answers will get the prize.

However, please note that Yahoo will block your id, if they suspect that you are trying to post irrelevant answers or try to spam their site. So post only relevant and valid answers. It is better to create one or more separate mail ids to post Yahoo Answers.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

hi

regards
    girish patil

Regards
    Girish Patil

Yahoo made some changes to their site. The hyperlinks are not clickable anymore in Yahoo answers. So, we are stopping this program as of today.
    regards,
    Tony John

Does it mean that all those who scored earlier will not be considered.

Any valid answers posted before 7 Feb 2008 will be paid by ISC, even though those posts do not give any benefits for ISC now.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

Yahoo has enabled the hyperlinks again in Yahoo Answers. So the program continues and winner will be announced as promised on March 10th.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

you are so confusing man can you tell me what is going on because i am confused

Avdhut,

Take a look at http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080204230703AAUAIdC&r=w&pa=FZptHWf.BGRX3OFPgTZUWfRKjPjKjBj2M0SJc7I0dSiCFmykTg--&paid=answered#O8J5EEzaBk6MQYYy_uzw and see if the links to ISC in that page is clickable or not. Yahoo disabled all links for few days. Now they are clickable again.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

yes the link is clickable now

Not able to add ISC link in yahoo answers. error code 999 display. Without ISC link working properly.

Ok, looks like a problem. I am not sure why it happens.

I would like to wait 2~3 days and see if the problem continues.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

Here is the winner of this program: Bala

Bala posted 81 approved Yahoo Answers in the month of February. (The next person is Giridhar with 31 Yahoo Answers.)

Bala, enjoy the wireless headset. Please get in touch with Timmy and make sure it is shipped to your correct address.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

Congratulations Bala and Giridhar on being choosen winners for Yahoo answers competition.

Sajith

Congratulations Mr. Bala. I was expecting that you will be the winner of this competition since your active participation in Yahoo Answers were more.

All the best for your future also.

Regards,
    Jyothi.

Thank you friends

- BALA

it is good oppurtunity 2 win this prize without any risk.

thank you for giving this prize to anyone.

thank you for help

How can I post my answers in yahoo? how to link with ISC?
    I could not understand well for linking both.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.