You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Haryana

Great Decision to stop the land acquirement

This is a great decision of Mr. B.S.Hooda the honourable C.M of haryana to stop all the acquirement of land in haryana
    Dear Vinod,

Government on the pretext of industrialisation and development of infrastructure etc., acquiring lands from poor farmers. Farmers are paid very low compensation. Whereas the industries and corporates are establishing their commercial ventures with sole motive of making profits. Why the government is displacing the poor farmers?.

If the corporates are interested to buy lands they should buy it from the farmers who are volunteering to sell at a commercial rate. Why Government is acquiring the land at a low price from the farmers and helping the Corporates?. In opinion the Government of Haryana has taken a right decision in stopping the land acuirement.

With Regards and Best wishes,

Krishnadas

"If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Haryana Govt has to be congratulated for this decision because other states have pursued this policy and they have earned the wrath of the locals there. West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharstra were the govts which were involved in this controversy.

K Mohan

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is a good decision taken by the Haryana CM.The poor farmers have suffered a lot because of the land accquiring policies of the government and big idustrialists.

This decision of the Haryana CM will help the agriculture to prosper and there will be less import of the edible commodities in the country.

I think it is stopped temporary because if you see places like Gurgaon , they are near to NCR region and industries have started to engulf them also.
    Live happy

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.