You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttarakhand

Rainy season in Uttarakhand-Curse

Its a very difficult time for the people who are living in hill areas of Uttarakhand.At this time they are suffering from very horrible conditions and facing very dangerous face of nature.Many natural disaster like land-scape,heavy rain fall have apprehended people of hill areas.But our government is still busy in politics.They are not even thinking about those people who don't have any house to live now.They are not giving any kind of compensate to the people so that they can make a single room for themselves.Roads are in very bad conditions,no one can move from one place to another place in hill areas.Our politicians have good facilities of accommodation,how can they understand the tribulation of poor peoples?But they have to be responsible for those,who voted them.
    Mamta i must appreciate your effort to bring the problems faced by the tribals of Uttarakhand during rainy seasons. Being a hilly area there is always a risk of heavy land sliding, traffic jams and rolling down of big boulders. My sympathies are with those poor tribal who cope up with the nature fury.

K Mohan

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you for acknowledging regarding the present scenario being faced by the common people of Uttarakhand during the rain.

Government is busy in politics through out India and so Uttarakhand is no exception in that respect. I'm really feeling for those very unfortunate people who are really is in a very distressing conditions for their living.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.