You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Haryana

I just want to add my village information on this site,so that everyone aware about my vil

i just want to add my village information on this site,so that everyone aware about my village(sehjawas).
    Rohit Khatana a warm welcome to this site and i can understand your enthusiasm to add your village name in our data base and it can be done through my cities slot. First try to understand this site site fully well for that Please read the New Member FAQ and get to know the Forums very well before making any posting. Also you must know how to Earn Revenue in this site for which it is imperative to read the Help Topics. But never ever resort to copy pasting work here and better read the Posting Guidelines.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Rohit,
    First use the search tool & only if the village is not in our database you can add it here: My India - Cities. You can provide detailed information, but in your own words. Do not copy-paste details from other sites or printed matter. Also, do not submit any Google maps link though this provision is also there.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hi Rohit,
    You can post your villge here,but you have to check whether it is posted here or not.You just can't copy from other sites,as ISC wont encourage such activities in this site.Provide detailed information regarding your village in your own words,so that others will be able to post their views reagarding this topic

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.