You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Jammu and Kashmir

Is there need for setting up of Truth and Reconciliation Commission in J&K?

Chief Minister Omar has called for the for the formation of a Truth and Reconciliation Commission in the state. The commission according to him, should be assigned the role of finding answers to the incidents that happened in the state in the last decade. Do you think that such commission formation is necessary for bringing people into confidence and will help in restoring peace in the state? Share your opinions.
    Hi,
    The current situation in Jammu and Kashmir is not up to the mark.The entire government must review this as fast as possible to avoid mismatch in their state.The politicians in this state must take proper decisions as early as possible.

Agra-The best tourist place to Visit

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

There is nothing wrong in launching a commission to find the actual happenings. If it works impartially and brings out truth, then the damage saving can be done. But I cannot think that the commission may be able to work totally independent and all those who know truth can present the facts to the commission.

So the theory is good ,but practicality is doubtful. It seems only a political gimmick for the time being.( But I do not know much details on this regard)

I think it is the nice idea muted by the Omar Abdullah for setting up of Truth and Reconciliation Commission in the state to know the more truth about the state and its problem. This is the only state in India where the citizens are now allowed to purchase any property and own them ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.