You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Jammu and Kashmir

Is it right to pass a resolution supporting a person convicted for attacking our country?

Today MLA Engineer Abdul Rasheed try to put the clemency petition of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru in Jammu and Kashmir asssembly,and failed. The person who is convicted for attacking parliament, bringing such petition on supporting such type of people, is it right? In which direction we are moving? Same thing happened some weeks before in Tamilnadu assembly.
    Do we give more importance to the religion, region, language and caste than our country? If India is not safe nobody in India safe. We should forget about our religion, region and caste when we are thinking about India. I feel those who are supporting these people are more dangerous than outer enemy.
    I think Congress and BJP is taking this issue very seriously as a resolution seeking clemency for Guru was stalled in Jammu and Kashmir Assembly today as pandemonium broke out after Congress and BJP members clashed on two separate issues and nearly came to blows, leading to adjournment of the House without any business being transacted.

Just because TN govt is seeking life imprisonment for three Rajiv killers, Jammu and Kashmir govt cannot take this case referring that. This one is the greater crime than that because they were not involved in Rajiv killing directly.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Dear Mohan sir,
    With grate regard. I am very younger than you. I may not have that much of experience. I was a lower high school student when Rajiv Gandhi died.
    Sir, Please don't feel I am putting a cross question to you. But as a common man of India will you please try to clear some of my doubts.
    Afzal Guru was convicted by our supreme court and the mercy petition also rejected by our president. still how can these political leader have right to act against the law.
    That means our supreme court have no value. we are insulting our country and its judiciary, aren't we?
    How can I leave these people who attacked my country and my people?
    Those are killed are not my relatives than I will not oppose? After all those are killed are my countries people only. MY INDIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Thanks and regards,
    Vicky

Yes every body should respect the verdict of the court which is final. But political compulsions to save the vote bank of minorities is also working in tandem in this case ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr Mohan and Vivky are correct,
    I too support these members. We Indians should absuse and curse ourselves. we have some thing like judiciary in our country. If the judiciary is not respected by our politicial leaders who want to earn cheap popularity by supporting the criminals of our country. Do we need such leaders in our country. I strongly feel that such leaders who support the criminals and who want the criminals to get out of the jail or from the punishment awarded to them should be hung first with out any mercy. India , Indians and its law should wake up and stand firm to maintain justice in our country. I have lot to say. But I stop it here.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.