You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Jammu and Kashmir

Is advocating plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir a sin ?

Is advocating plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir a sin ? It seems Indian citizens are not supposed to talk anything in support of Kashmir. Today's incidence throw very adverse reaction on this subject when Lawyer and activist Prashant Bhushan was today roughed up and beaten by three youths suspected to belong to a right-wing group, in his Supreme Court chamber for advocating plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir. We are Indians and right to talk about the Kashmir Issue. Why there must be such a pause on this issue ?
    In my opinion all the states should give equal right and concessions in equal way.You can not give plebiscite to Jammu and Kashmir alone.

Attack against a lawyer should treat in different way .The police should take strict action against who involved in that crime.

Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

Yes, sure we have to respond against it. The lawyer and activist Prashant Bhushan was attacked on the subject of his Kashmir quotes. it's too bad and seems the bullets are winners than ballets; because, the incidence is occurred in the Supreme Court chamber.
    There should need too vigil and strengthen our security systems.

I have not heard or read the exact words by Prashant Bhushan on the matter. But what I guess is that he would have said something contrary to what the till date public stand of India and Indians on the matter. So it appears a betrayal to those for whom Kashmir is an integral part of India. Our country and countrymen are suffering all the problems we face from Pakistan and the terrorism from within and without just because, we believe, trust and stand for Kashmir as integral part of India. So when a statement appears to be contrary to that, some individuals cannot bear that and lose control. Prashant Bhushan is a Senior lawyer and should have held restraint on an emotional sentimental subject.

But that cannot not justify the physical attack.

Yes, sure we have to respond against it. The lawyer and activist Prashant Bhushan was attacked on the subject of his Kashmir quotes. it's too bad and seems the bullets are winners than ballets; because, the incidence is occurred in the Supreme Court chamber.
    There should need too vigil and strengthen our security systems.

I listened the words of Prashant Bhushan and didnt find any thing wrong in it. He said that Army should be removed from the Jammu and Kashmir as it will not serve any cause and faith of people of J&k should be won and should be encourage to live with India and through referendum wish of people should be known and if they want to go with pakistanthen they J&K should be given to Pakistan.
    His staement was his personal views and in India everyone has his right to express himself.
    I think a strict action should be taken against culprits, this is really a shamefull act.

Few words from heart

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.