You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

Can i get admission in to MBA

I completed A- level equivalent from back home in 2005. Then I worked 3 and half years in McDonald as a Shift Manager. For Last 6 months I am working as a Manager in Restaurant. Now I wish to complete MBA or MA in Management. I have relevant work experience but I am not graduate. Do you know any Uni or college who will allow me to become post graduate?
    http://www.businessideas.pk/boutique-business/
    For getting admission to MBA one must be a graduate or should be a graduation diploma holder. There will be entrance examinations for MBA admissions as per the state rules and regulations. Working enterprenures who are a graduate can do MBA in distance mode and also at part time.
    There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

Dont worry my friend there are many top institutes in India that are offering 5 years integrated MBA course..The eligibility to enter into these colleges and institutions is +2. But you need to get through the entrance examinations that are conducted by the respective institutions..so there is no need for you to complete your degree and then enter for MBA..so prepare for the entrance exam and get into 5 years integrated MBA..

Dear Samina,

Sure you will get admitted for MBA. Try at PUMBA Pune for executive MBA only for working professional. I dont no clear qualifying criteria for PUMBA but I think they will have any concession for working professional.

Other way you can try for MBA from open university like YCMOU, Nashik. If you tried for graduation then your work experience put you at the level of MBA and you did not need to MBA. But I personally suggest you to try for it.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.