You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Haryana

There should be one more option on voting machine that's no one from these ?

As Anna Ji said that there should be one more option on oting machine that is no one from these in the condition when not any condidate liked by the voters. what u think is that sugession is really helpful to elect good candidate. Does it work gives ur view what u think about that?
    Hi,
    Avoid spelling mistakes and start a sentence with a capital letter. I too totally agrees with Anna ji in introducing one new option in voting machine. As the voter thinks that all of the contestants are not suitable for electing then the voter can choose the option no one form this option. This will really shows the capability of contestants and the voter's real choice if voters do not like all the contestants then re election with fresh contestant also applicable.

There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

This is a very interestind demand of Anna ji and I support it fully. In my opinion right to reject will prömote fair politics and will also encourage the honest candidates to come forward to contest the election.
    Right to reject will be a good move as in present scenario most of the politicians are corrupt but voter has to choose one of the candidates as no other option lefts for him.

Few words from heart

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.