You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Can ISC make a small meet for its members?

Dear members we all are here friends with each other.
    Have you ever thought to meet each other.
    Cant it possible for a small meet at region level with members?
    I am having a big dream to Meet Tony sir to discuss something and to exchange some ideas.

Just awaiting reply from members and webmaster what their views on a get together of ISC members
    Swastika,
    Good idea. This has been proposed earlier and Tony sir can meet people living in and around Bangalore during a meet. ISC has called for members who are interested to have a meet at Bangalore.

I do not know Swastikas dwelling place. If it is closer to Bangalore you can forward your name to the Web Master through a Personal mail.

No life without Sun

Swastika, as Sun mentioned, there was this thread on the matter and Webmaster was prompt in showing initiative to conduct a met in Bangalore. Sun also had given initiative to hold one near his place.
    If possible and viable you may also think about holding it or joining at Bangalore.

This idea was mooted by me earlier too and that was not acceptable to ISC as huge expenditure is involved to arrange a meet of so much members which is growing day by day. One thing we can do. If members are moving from one place to another on official work, they can suggest the same in this forum and local members meet him to get familiarized. This way at least a contact program can be made.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes Swastika,
    I too remember the thread raised by Mohan sir and was on the same topic that was rejected by a senior member of the site stating that it could never happen as the expense that would be incurred will be somewhat bigger and I am also eager to have such an arrangement made by our ISC but I hope it is really hard to arrange for such a great event in ISC, which would require lot of sponsorships and huge money to provide accommodation and other meeting expense as the number of members of the site is something very huge.

With Regards,
    Sudhan A

"The greatest achievement comes from the biggest challenges"

We are still growing and not powered enough to organize a meet which require a lot of time and efforts. I definitely have it in mind to organize small meets and form user groups in various towns, but not sure when we can start this.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.