You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Haryana

Five Haryana MLAs detached by High Court order - Hooda Government's survival in question

Yesterday, the Punjab and Haryana High Court has declared five Haryana MLAs as 'detached' from the party. These MLAs defected in 2009, which helped Hooda to form the Government in Haryana. Now only 41 MLAs are with the ruling party in a house of 90 members. Do you think Hooda Government will be able to survive? Also do you think it is a lesson for the MLAs who defected?
    I don't think that the hooda government will survive in future with 41 MLA's. Since there are 90 MLA's in government out of that many of them was defected by offering help to illeagl transaction. Hope the parties will conclude in a decision.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

The Hooda government may not be able to survive with such a less number of MLAs with the government unless the chief minister musters some outside support from independents and other party MLAs.
    "Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor Forums Section

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.