You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Suggesting a feature : Adding Scholarships part in Resources section

We have lots of topics in Resource section like Articles/Knowledge sharing, Admissions, Engineering Projects, School Projects, etc., Being an educational website, I feel like it would be better if another section called 'Scholarships' is added under Resource section.

Many students in India are unaware of what are the scholarships available for them for their higher studies. They face many difficulties in knowing all those details. If there is any section like 'Scholarship', then students and other people who are visiting this site may read this and atleast they can tell other people about this. By this way, some people may get benefited.

Members, Please give your suggestions about this feature at ISC.
    Yes, This is a very good idea. Even, these scholarship information can be added to colleges. Currently we have features like what are all the courses offered by a college. Along with that, if a scholarship section is added, it will be useful for the students.

There is already a 'Scholarships' sub-category under the main category Articles/Knowledge Sharing in the Resources Section. Kindly check it up.
    "Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor Forums Section

Hi,
    Scholarship section is there for all in Resources section better to check it under the main category of Article/Knowledge Sharing main category. Scholarships are sub category you can post articles on various scholarships which are helpful for students. Better once check all main categories and subcategories in Resources section for to avoid confusion.

There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.