You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Vidya Balan does it again in Kahaani.

The storyline is one of the strongest ingredients to make a successful and decent film. This has been proved by 'Kahaani' meaning 'story' in which there are no big stars, no catchy songs and no usual male lead. It is not even a big budget film. It is a story of pregnant woman played by Vidya Balan who comes to Kolkata from London in search of her husband who went missing in India where he was on an assignment. Vidya, the national award winner for her role in the Dirty Picture once again has performed brilliantly in the film. What are your comments on the film and its heroine?
    It seems Vidya Balan has read the pulse of the people and her fans and accepting such challenging roles in which she can bring her creativity to the fore and she is very much successful out there.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sukhdev Singh ji!

Its nice to hear that you are fond of films and watched the Dirty film too.

She is getting bold in her each avtar.

Vidya balan is having a good time in her career and she has produced excellent acting skills in her life and we can hope that her next movie will hit the box office. 2 days abck she got national award for her performance in dirty picture, whichc clearly shows her acting styles and efforts.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Vidya balan is really a great actress. she is also performing a role in Khanni movie.it will time tells that her movie will perform well on box office or not
    Believe in Yourself

In fact, admiration for Vidya Balan increases with every trailer you watch and so does the intrigue about the film. Each trailer introduces just that little bit more to keep you interested in both the trailer and make you more curious about the film.

Vidya Balan's pain while looking for her missing husband is so transparent that you heave a sigh of relief when you see her smile in the last trailer linked there. The only thing that could hamper any anticipation is the director's last venture as a director, Home Delivery. Yet, I'm expecting to be in a state of shock if Kahaani is anything short of a brilliant film.

Hi,
    I haven't watched the movie yet but by following the views explained in the thread Vidya Balan yet again in the race for to win a National Aaward. Vidya's acting skills are improving day by day she selecting such challenging roles and exploring her skills. In the movie Kahaani she played the role of a pregnant role which is called as a brave attempt and I hope she has done complete justice towards her role in the movie

There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

The real artist what you call her,when she played any role ,she shows he r full energy and went upto the depth of role ,as compare to other actress she is fabulous no showoff ,that what we call a real artist and she deserve for the best actress award,due to her work she known to us and she doesnt belong to any celebrity family and proved herself.and i must say in coming days she will the best and become the chapter infront of us.
    all the best vidya.

No doubt, VidhyaBalan is a great skilled actress. She can perform any role upto the satisfaction of herself and her fans. If the film is a box office hit, we all praise here. When it goes down into the box we all curse her for the failure. The cine life also has its ups and downs. Today's famous heroine can be tomorrow's flop heroine. Now each and every director will try to utilize Vidhyabalan for such chosen role only. She will have to continue with such abnormal rolls that will not be available all the time. People will not like to see her ordinary family rolls. She has been stamped to play a vamp and dirty role now. I congratulate her for winning the national award for her Dirty picture which is a very beautiful picture that deserved an award for Vidhyabalan.
    No life without Sun

The movie had turned out into a big success in which Vidya had played the lead role as a pregnant woman .The desperatte emotions and actions of a pregnant woman has been clearly conveyd by Vidhya.She have once again pulled the thread of success to her side.
    Apart from dirtypicture i think Kahaani can also make her to the award night.

This suspence thriller movie will make a vibrant effect to audience.The power of a woman is highlightned in the movie which can make others make bold

with regards,
    amritha

I really like Vidya Balan. She is truly a greatly talented and intelligent actor. She has been very different in her choice of films. She took a big risk by going for a bold movie like The Dirty Picture. Not many actresses would have the guts to potray the character that she did in the movie. The risk has paid off beautifully for her what with the awards galore in her kitty. With Kahaani, she has forever carved a niche for herself in the prestigious list of highly talented actors. There was a time when she desperately tried to blend in with the typical image of the Hindi film heroine. But then, good sense prevailed and she has realised that at the end of it, its only talent that matters rather than conforming to the herd mentality. Go girl !

No doubt, VidhyaBalan is a abundant accomplished actress. She can accomplish any role upto the achievement of herself and her fans. If the blur is a box appointment hit, we all acclaim here. When it goes down into the box we all anathema her for the failure. The cine activity aswell has its ups and downs. Today's acclaimed charlatan can be tomorrow's bomb heroine. Now anniversary and every administrator will try to advance Vidhyabalan for such called role only. She will accept to abide with such aberrant rolls that will not be accessible all the time. People will not like to see her accustomed ancestors rolls. She has been formed to play a attract and bedraggled role now. I congratulate her for acceptable the civic accolade for her Bedraggled account which is a actual admirable account that adapted an accolade for Vidhyabalan.
    MHCET MBA Colleges | CAT MBA Colleges

Yes, after watching the movie one has to truly appreciate the phenomenal acting done by Vidhya Balan. I totally agree with the fact that the story was done full justice by her.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.