You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Railway ticket booking through credit card at ticket counter

can anyone plz tell me whether i can book railway ticket from credit card at ticket counter....i know abt internet ticket but i want to book ticket from ticket counter thru credit card....pl. suggest
    Hemant please note that at big stations where there are so many booking counters, one of it dedicated to issue paper tickets against the credit card. But the problem is that if you cancel the ticket at later date for some reason or the other, the amount cannot get refunded. That means you will loose the money.That is why people are not willing to book through credit cards.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Dear Hemant, as of now e ticketing through credit card that too at railway station is not yet implemented in each and every station. It will take more time to get implemented. Instead you can book your ticket online through internet by sitting at your home itself. What more, you can book your ticket and pay the amount in easy installments through your credit card.
    If you want to know the procedure, please go through the article which will provide an insight of buying online e trail tickets for your journey.
    How To Book My Train Tickets With My Credit Card

With regards,
    Ashis Dubey
    Editor - Forums & Resources

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.