Forums » ISC Announcements » Announcements »

Monthly referral competition- winners From August

Posted Date: 30 Sep 2008      Posted By:: Jose Mathew Profile photo      Member Level: Gold  Member Rank: 0     Points: 1   Responses: 9

Hi members,
We announced Monthly referral competition few months back. But there was some delay in announcing the winners for the competition. Sorry for that.
Now the winners are:
July winner - 07/01/2008 to 07/31/2008---Savitha Total referrals: 98 Total validated referrals: 46
August winner _ 08/01/2008 to 08/31/2008---Mahesh - Total referrals: 103 Total validated referrals: 29
September winner - 09/01/2008 to 09/30/2008---VIRUTHAGIRI -Total referrals: 204 Total validated referrals: 67

Winners will get Rs.250/ as Prize.Congratulations to the winners.
We are thankful to all the members who are participating in this program.
Webmaster.

Jose Mathew
Webmaster ISC

Responses

#32372    Author: Dr.Sanjeev(Sandy)      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 30/Sep/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Congratulations to all winners, please mention the number of monthly referral they have made so that all members must set a target to refer as many as they can.

Dr. Sanjeev

#32380    Author: Jose Mathew        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 30/Sep/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hi,
The number of referrals made by the winners are included now.
Webmaster.

Jose Mathew
Webmaster ISC

#32381    Author: Dr.Sanjeev(Sandy)      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 30/Sep/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

That edition was nice, now the members can refer setting a target in their mind, even we should win or not but we must refer our friend to this site as it has been a unique one with a versatile nature.

Dr. Sanjeev

#32382    Author: VIRUTHAGIRI      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 30/Sep/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hi webmaster,
thanks for giving this award. This cash prize will impress and encourage me.

#32398    Author: m.v. subba raju      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 30/Sep/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi friends,

Hearty Congratulations to the friends who have won the prizes. Your hard work has made you to win the prizes. I wish you all the best for your future endeavours too.

Subba Raju, MV
Member, ISC

#32431    Author: S.Yamininagarajan      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 01/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi friends

Congraulations to all of you, who won the prize, best of luck to all of them

With regards
S.Yamininagarajan

REGARDS
S.YAMININAGARAJAN

#32458    Author: ganesan p      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 01/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

congratulations for winners.

Now i also eager to get awards and prizes like this.
i once again congratulates all winners.

regards
GANESAN

#32554    Author: Mahesh      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 02/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Thank you very much to all of Our Best Wishers..

We hope so that you will also do some great work for IndiaStudyChannel.com

Cheers...

Enjoy your Life... Its Beautiful while living with enjoy.

Thank you,

Mahesh

Regards,
- Mahesh

#32591    Author: Khemraj      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 0     Date: 02/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi friends

Thanks to those who referred more members and won prize.
I could not refer friends till today.
I hope I will do it forthcoming days.

With best regards
Khemraj

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

• Return to Discussion Forum
  • Start new thread

• Looking for University or College admissions in India for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year?

APPLY NOW
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Awards & Gifts

Online Members

Annu Yadav
    More...

SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.