You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Q&A Interview Challenge Part 2 - the Answers by candidates

It is time to appear for your teaching job interview in the Q&A Interview Challenge! You will be answering the questions as given by your fellow participants.

What you have to do: See the attached MS Word doc. Read the instructions at the top. Answer only the questions that have been assigned to you. Your entry should be submitted in Discussion Forums >> About IndiaStudyChannel >> Competition Entries. Put an appropriate title. Please give a link to this announcement at the end of the text so that others will know that it is a contest entry. After you put up the thread, give a response to this thread, with a link to your entry to be eligible for the prizes.

Brief Rules: You may include humour, some additional interactive conversations between the interviewer(s) and you as the candidate, etc, and provide any additional text in the entry at the start/end as appropriate. However, maintain the conciseness of the entry overall. Do not give any links. At any time before the contest closing date, you can edit and make general corrections in grammar, typo, etc.

The Rewards-
    Best-answered interview: Cash award of Rs.125/- (up to two entries may get this prize).
    Second prize: Rs.100/- (one entry for this prize).
    We may consider a consolation prize of Rs.50/- and other entries may get enhanced points and cc.
    [note- those whose questions were considered invalid for the 10 points/10cc for the best set of questions are eligible for these main prizes.]

Closing date of receipt of entries: 20th October 2022.

Members can submit responses to the entry threads and share their experiences, if any, in similar interview situations.
  • Questions for Participants (183967-1-Questions-for-Participants.doc)
    For quick reference, I have put the questions in a Word Doc. as an attachment just below the text of the announcement. I decided not to put the questions in the other thread for now, as it may create confusion about which set of questions is for which participant. So please let me know if any of you are having difficulty seeing what's in it/are unable to access it. Also, I would like each participant to check that the set of questions you prepared has been assigned to the right participant.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My job interview for this contest which is really interesting and thanks to Vandana and Shampa sadhya
    shasthranaam Ganitham moordhanisthitham

Participants note that you don't need to put the words 'Q & A Challenge' in the title of your thread. It needlessly makes the title lengthy. I would also advise everyone to take care of correct spacing, punctuation, and basic grammar and spelling. The benefit of participating in contests is to improve your writing skills. Do make a little effort with the afore-mentioned aspects so that the interview comes across in a presentable manner. In the physical space of an interview room, everyone has some distance between them, whether or not seated across a table. Similarly, in the written format, keep clear-cut spaces between the text of the interviewer and the text of the candidate.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My entry is here Social studies interview question and answers
    Thanks & regards
    Selvakumaran Krishnan

The link to my entry to this contest is given below:
    What a prospective Science Teacher believes

My Entry for this contest on Job Interview Q & A for Science teacher
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My entry for this contest is as follows -
    Interview of a candidate aspiring to become a Physics teacher.

Knowledge is power.

This is my entry:

Job interview for management teacher

My entry for this contest is posted and the link is given below.
    Interview for the post of science teacher

drrao
    always confident

This is a reminder to all the participants that today is the closing date. Hurry!

Hello Vandana mam,
    I have my entry for the contest.
    Job Interview for History Teacher

Regards
    Rizwan

My entry for the Q&A Interview Challenge Part 2 :

Interview for the post of a yoga teacher

My submission:

Interview for the post of Indian Vocal Music Teacher

shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum