Employer: RCF Ltd.
Address: Admin. office - Administrative Building, Mahul Road, Chembur, Mumbai-400 074.
Email: not provided for this recruitment
Phone: 022-2552 2000 (not for job queries)
Skills: Relevant skills as per post applied for.
Experience: not required for all posts.
Education: Refer to details below
Want to get instant alerts about new jobs? Join us on Facebook
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers recruitment of Management Trainees and Officers June 2020
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd. invites applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Management Trainees/Officers as mentioned below. The selected candidates will be posted at any of the Units (Trombay/Thal in Alibag)/Area offices of the company anywhere in India or at any project site as decided by the Management and may require working in rotating shifts including night shift.
Number of Vacancies and Eligibility criteria1. Management Trainee Chemical (60): BE / B.Tech / B.ScEngineering Graduate in Chemical discipline/ Chemical Technology.
2. Management Trainee Boiler (21): BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Chemical/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical discipline.
3. Management Trainee Mechanical (48): BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Mechanical discipline.
4. Management Trainee Electrical (22): BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Electrical discipline.
5. Management Trainee Instrumentationk (35): BE / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering Graduate in Instrumentation discipline.
6. Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog) Grade –E1 (10): B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering (Chemical).
7. Officer (Marketing) Grade E1 (10): Science/Engineering / Agriculture graduation of minimum 3 / 4 years' duration and Full time UGC recognized Post graduation degree of 2 years' duration in one of the following- MBA (Marketing as specialization or Major) /MMS (Marketing as specialization or Major)/-MBA (Agri. Business Management.
8. Asst. Officer (Marketing) Grade E0 (14): B.Tech.Agriculture/Agriculture Graduate.
9. OperatorTrainee (Chemical),Grade -A6 (125): B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the AO (CP) trade.
10. Boiler Operator, Grade III (Grade –A5) (25): SSC exam-passed and certificate of Competency as Boiler Attendant of Second Class issued by the Director of Steam Boilers and Chairman to the Board of Examiners of respective state Government. Must also have a minimum of 2 years (post qualification) as Boiler Attendant / Boiler Operators as on 31st July, 2020.
11. Junior Fireman Grade II(Grade –A3) (23): SSC with 6 months' full-time residential fireman certificate course from State Fire Training Center, Govt. Institute (SFTC).
Application processEligible candidates should apply online only from 29th June 2020 to 15th July 2020, up to 5 p.m.
Refer to the official notification to know the complete details of age eligibility criteria, academic qualifications, online application procedure, application fee, exam details and selection process, etc: https://www.rcfltd.com/files/Advt_june_2020.pdf
RCF Ltd. is a Govt. company that manufactures fertilizers, Micro-nutrients, etc.
Find more jobs: Government Jobs in India
Want to get instant alerts about new jobs? Join us on Facebook
Are you a job seeker looking for hot jobs in graphic designing in the city of Dhule, Maharashtra? Check out the job opportunity for qualified graphic designers at this job page at SPopli, a reputed Web Development and Services company at Dhule.
Are you searching for local job listings in Mumbai for a school Principal? V.P.M’s B.R.Tol English High School, Mulund, Mumbai wishes to appoint a qualified candidate for the post of Principal. Applications will be accepted via email within 10 days of the issuance of the recruitment notification.
Are you looking for job alerts for a Government job in Madhya Pradesh as a radio engineer? This page provides details of a vacancy for a radio engineer at Bhopal with the Directorate of Aviation of the Madhya Pradesh Government. Applications will be accepted up to 17th July 2020.
Are you seeking an administrative posting as a University Vice-Chancellor? Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam University, Indore invites credentials from distinguished academicians for the position of Vice-Chancellor. Applications should be sent within 15 days of the official recruitment advertisement.
India Post, Haryana Circle has issued a notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks Cycle - II / 2019-20 in Haryana Circle. It is a good chance to get a job with India Post and brighten your future. Learn all details and apply online from 08.06.2020 to 07.07.2020.
Chairman and Managing Director job vacancy through deputation has been advertised at THDC India Limited through Public Enterprises Selection Board, eligible candidates required to apply through prescribed application format provided, the last date for receipt of application is 02.09.2020
India Post, Rajasthan Circle has issued a notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks Cycle - II / 2019-20 in Rajasthan Circle. It is a good chance to get a job with India Post and brighten your future. Learn all details and apply online from 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020.
Delhi Transport Corporation has issued a notification to fill the vacancy of the Financial Advisor-cum-Chief Accounts Officer in New Delhi on deputation basis. It is a good chance to get a job with DTC and brighten your future. Learn eligibility criteria and all details and apply the latest by 24.07.2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has issued an advertisement no. IITD/IRD/097/2020 dated 15.06.2020 to fill the vacancy of Project Attendant in New Delhi. It is a good chance to get a job with IITD and brighten your future. Learn all details and apply the latest by 06.07.2020.
National Council of Educational Research & Training has issued an advertisement dated 22.06.2020 to fill the vacancy of Computer Programmer in Delhi. It is a good chance to get a job with NCERT and brighten your future. Learn all details and apply the latest by 06.07.2020.
Are you looking for job in Uttarakhand? Nainital Bank Limited has invited applications for the post of Chief Financial Officer. Inerested and qualified candidates may apply after getting details from below article. Last date of submitting application form offline is 07/07/2020.
Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) is an autonomous national institute under Department of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) has announced to fill the vacant post for SRF, JRF, Project Fellow & More vacancy. Interested candidates required to apply on or before 15/7/2020.