Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 29 Jul 2011 Posted By:: Syed Arif Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2010 Education B.Ed. English Karnataka State Women's University's Paper - Ed-IV/V : CONTENT CUM METHODOLOGY OF TEACHING ENGLISH Question paper
Time : 3 hours Max. Marks : 80
Instructions: Answer any three questions from section 'A' and ten questions from Section 'B'
Each answer should not exceed more than three pages: (10x3=10)
1. Discuss the importance of teaching English in India with reference to the following
a) English as a link language.
b) English as a international language.
c) English as a library language.
2. Describe aims and objectives of teaching English as 1st Language and second language.
3. Describe the method of teaching English as put forward of Micheal West.
4. Write down ten specific objectives on any topic from Class IX using behavioural terms.
5. What is unit test? Explain the steps involved in unit test.
SECTION - B (5x10=50)
6. Discuss the professional growth of an English teacher.
7. Explain the principles of evaluation in teaching of English.
8. Discuss the three language formula, its meaning and scope.
9. Discuss the meaning and functions of language.
10. What are the aims and objectives of teaching prose?
11. Discuss the importance of Resource Unit in teaching English?
12. Discuss the organization of English content with respect to psychological arrangement.
13. Describe the importance of good hand-writing.
14. Discuss the phonological structure of English language.
15. What are different types of English language reading?
16. Explain the steps in writing English lesson plan at secondary school level.
17. Discuss the significance of language laboratory.
for more : http://www.facultystudent.com
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.