Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 08 Jun 2012 Posted By:: rakesh Member Level: Bronze Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2012 Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University B.C.A. Computer Application Introduction to Programming in C language Question paper
For all those who are pursuing B.C.A Computer Application from Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University, old question papers of Introduction to Programming in C language can help you in understanding the type of questions asked in the paper. Below is the original question paper of Introduction to Programming in C language. This newest question paper can help you in your practice.
M.Sc.(CA & IT) SECOND SEM
SUBJECT: INTRODUCTION TO PROGAMMING IN C LANGUAGE
Q1. Answer the following:
a. State the whether true or false also provides reasons.
1. Each case label can have only 1 statement.
2. The modulo (%) operator can be used only with integer.
3. Both pretest loops include initialization within the statement.
4. Float datatype occupies 8 bytes in the memory.
5. All static variables are automatically initialized to one.
b. Fill in the blanks
1. Streat function has parameters.
2. In prototype declaration, specifying is optional.
3. A variable declared inside a function is called .
4. Function is used to move a file pointer to beginning of a file.
5. And is operator.
Q2.(a)explain the following: any two
1. Explain goto statement with example.
2. Explain entry controlled loop with example.
3. Explain high level language.
(B) explain the following: any two
1. write an algorithm to find minimum of three numbers.
2. discuss any four string handling function available in standard string library.
3. what is flowchart? How it is useful in program development?
Q3. Answer the following : any two
1. What is type casting? Why it is needed? Justify your answer with an example.
2. What is array? Explain two dimensional with an example.
3. Explain structure and design a structure as per following requirement. Roll no name activity.
(b) answer the following: any two
1. explain fseek() and rewind() function.
2. explain isdigit() and isalpha() function.
3. explain fprintf() and fscanf() function.
Q4. (A) answer the following(any one):
1. Draw a flowchart to find the sum of series 1+8+27….
2. Write an algorithm to find the sum of series 1+1/2+1/3…
(B) answer the following: any two
ptr=(char *) &a
2. int main()
Int a=2, b=7, c=10
3. #define PRINT printf("starwars") printf("Pscyho")
Int main ()
printf(" the Shaw shank redemption")
Q5. Write a c program for the following. Any two
1. To short an array using function.
2. Write a function using pointer to exchange the values stored two locations in the memory.
3. Write a program to count vowels and consonant from giving string.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.