Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 12 Mar 2013 Posted By:: Gaurav Manjeet Member Level: Bronze Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2011 Haryana State board of Technical education Diploma Civil Engineering Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, 2011 University Question paper
Diploma Civil Engineering students of Haryana State board of Technical Education, who are going to appear for Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engineering exam, should not worry about question paper style. This old question paper for Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engineering of HSBTE will help you understand the latest trends. Get the original question paper for Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engineering from here.
Subject: Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Time: three hours Minimum Marks: 100
Solve All parts.
part - A
Note: Attempt any 15 parts. Very short ans ques.. Answers should be of 1-2 lines and every ques. should be attempted in 1-2 minutes. [Each ques. contain two marks]
Q1. 1) Can transformer works on D.C.? Yes or no.
2) describe voltage.
3) In step down transformer the output voltage is less then input voltage. State true/false
4) describe current.
5) describe Power
6) Instrument used for measuring voltage is.................
7) Unit of energy is...........
8) In Diode electric current flows in both directions .true/false?
9) Star delta starter is used in ……. Motor.
10) How can direction of rotation of three phase motor be reversed?
11) What is earthing?
12) Write full form of ELCB?
13) Write full form MCB?
14) Transformer is based on the principle of …….. Induction.
15) describe Electrical energy?
16) An ideal transformer has ………….. Losses.
17) A transistor has …………. Terminal.
part – B
Note: Attempt any 10 parts. Short ans kind ques. to be answered in 3-5 line only .each ques. may be attempted in maximum five minute
[each ques. contain four marks]
Q.2 1) what is the difference ranging from a.c. and D.C. supply?
2) What is the principal of transformer?
3) State use of single phase induction motor?
4) List different accessories and parts of electrical installation.
5) Draw the circuit diagram to measure voltage, current and power in an A.C. circuit.
6) dhowtoexamuss why fuse is used in electrical circuit.
7) dhowtoexamuss plate earthing.
8) List the main component of distribution system.
9) dhowtoexamuss the difference ranging from 3 phase ac and single phase A.C. supply.
10) dhowtoexamuss working of induction motor.
11) elaborate the advantages of h.r.c. fuse over normal fuse?
12) elaborate precautions against electric shock?
13) What is the difference ranging from high and low voltage distribution system
14) Write in details 1 method of starting a three phase induction motor.
15) elaborate the advantages of electrical energy over other forms of energy?
Note: Long ans kind ques.. Attempt any 3 ques.. every ques. contain 10 marks
1) Describe construction of a transformer. Write various parts of transformers.
2) Explain the methods for treatment of electrics shock.
3) Differentiate ranging from intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors.
4) Explain characteristics and application of thyristor /SCR.
5) Describe conduit wiring. elaborate its advantage and disadvantage? Where this kind of wiring is is used?
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.