Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 29 Mar 2013 Posted By:: Jeya Priya Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 4)
2011 Utkal University M.C.A M.C.A Computer Aplications Entrance test Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers of Utkal University M.C.A Computer Aplications Entrance test ? Here is the previous year question paper from Utkal University. This is the original question paper from the M.C.A Computer Aplications Entrance test second semester exam conducted by Utkal University in year 2011. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
1. Does C# support multiple-inheritance?
2. Who is a protected class-level variable available to?
3. Are private class-level variables inherited?
4. Describe the accessibility modifier "protected internal".
5. Whats the top .NET class that every thing is derived from?
6. What does the term immutable mean?
7. Whats the difference ranging from System.String and System.Text.StringBuilder classes?
8. Whats the advantage of using System.Text.StringBuilder over System.String?
9. Can you store multiple data kinds in System.Array?
10. Whats the difference ranging from the System.Array.CopyTo() and System.Array.Clone()?
11. How can you sort the elements of the array in descending order?
12. Whats the .NET collection class that allows an element to be accessed using a unique key?
13. What class is underneath the SortedList class?
14. Will the finally block get executed if an exception has not occurred?¬
15. Whats the C# syntax to catch any possible exception?
Can multiple catch blocks be executed for a single try statement?
16. Explain the 3 services model commonly know as a three-tier application.
1. What is the syntax to inherit from a class in C#?
2. Can you prevent your class from being inherited by a different class?
Can you allow a class to be inherited, but prevent the method from being over-ridden?
3. Whats an abstract class?
When do you absolutely have to declare a class as abstract?
4. What is an interface class?
5. Why cant you specify the accessibility modifier for methods inside the interface?
6. Can you inherit multiple interfaces?
7. What happens if you inherit multiple interfaces and they have conflicting method names?
8. Whats the difference ranging from an interface and abstract class?.
9. What is the difference ranging from a Struct and a Class?
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.