Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 01 Apr 2013 Posted By:: Jeya Priya Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 4)
2012 KL Deemed to be University B.Tech. Industrial and Production Engineering B.Tech Industrial and Production Engineering engineering materials and metallurgy Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers of K L University B.Tech Industrial and Production Engineering engineering materials and metallurgy ? Here is the previous year question paper from K L University. This is the original question paper from the B.Tech Industrial and Production Engineering engineering materials and metallurgy second semester exam conducted by K L University in year 2012. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
ans all units
ans 1 ques. from every unit
1) why various materials exist in various structure form?
2) Draw the subsequent directions in a F.C.C structure (112), (011), (101)
3) Differentiate ranging from slip and twinning
1) Explain equilibrium diagrams for the subsequent cases
a. two metals completely soluble in the liquid and solid states
b. an alloy subjected to peritectic transformation
2) Write in detail note on ternary equilibrium diagram
1) Explain the marten site transformation and how it is formed
2) Can a carburizing technique be adopted for high carbon steels? Justify your ans
3) Explain any 1 carburizing technique
1) explain briefly the subsequent processes
a. full annealing
b. isothermal annealing
2) explain how harden ability is determined experimentally
1) Explain the general characteristics of composites
2) A tensile load of 200N is applied to a composite material of one square mm cross sectional area. The quantity of parallel fibers is 40%. Determine the stress in fibers, if axis of load is a) parallel to the fibers and b) perpendicular to the fibers. presume the ratio of youngs moduli of fiber and matrix is 6
1) how the grain refinement influences the mechanical properties of materials? dhowtoexamuss with an example
2) explain the subsequent strengthening mechanisms.
a) Solid solution strengthening
b) Dispersion strengthening
1) explain different steps involved in LD process of manufacturing steel
2) state the composition, properties and uses of carbon steels
1) enumerate the advantages and disadvantages of powder metallurgy
2) how is copper manufactured
1) what are the key problems in nano manufacturing?
2) List out different applications of shape memory alloys
1) write short notes on the subsequent
a) piezoelectric ceramics
c) nano films
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.